Chapter 2

Lincoln's POV:

"Please say something" her timid voice says, there isn't much to say to her, my mum, her hands wrapped around, HIS, im exhausted of this constant back and forth with them. I'm just tired.

What was there for me to say to her. "Yeah mum I'm so happy you're back with your piece of shit husband that you take back,over and over again, the fact that last time we left the prick gave you a black eye and a broken wrist, but as long as your happy with your new pearls wrapped around your fucking neck right?!" No I couldn't say that it doesn't change the fact that she'll go back to him. Again.

No.

I'm not doing this again I absolutely refuse to go through this again. But I have to .That's the moment I black out.

It's probably a few minutes later that I come back to reality by my mums piecing cries to get off of HIM, the familiar sting of my knuckles have my adrenaline pumping, I have to get out of here, out of this fucking shit house.

So that's what I do, and I know exactly where I'm going and what I'm gonna do.

It's been too long since I hung out with my friends, well they aren't my friends I mean I guess they use to be but they aren't, they are apart of the old me, the toxic dangerous me, the me that has been locked away, until now, that is.

I need to fill the whole in my chest, the addiction, the craving for something that's bad for me and I'm starving-oof. And suddenly all I see is blue.

Blue dress, blue shoes and a blue headband on chocolate coloured long, and I mean long hair. Who the fuck has hair that long?

That's not what shocked me the most, sure, the blue was my initial shock, and that her whole outfit was what an innocent little girl would wear, despite her obvious teenage self, It was the same shade of baby blue, much like the sky, it was her eyes that confused me.

Ice, they weren't the colour of happiness that her outfit had, no, this colour gave me shivers had the hairs on the back of my neck and exposed forearm standing to attention.

It's not as if I'm calling this girl cold hearted or evil looking,no quite the opposite ,it's as if the devil inhabited itself in one of God's angels as a disguise and I was ready to fall from grace you..her.

(Do you prefer Phoenix or Lincoln's PoV ).

K.M