Dick VS Talon

Dick felt like he was watching a movie… of himself. He could see, smell, and feel everything that he touched. But he wasn't he. It was confusing. It was like someone was in his body, but they weren't sharing brains. Dick tried to move his fingers, but nothing happened. At first, he could only see darkness. Then, as if something else had consumed him, Dick had begun to see the actions that his body was doing- but he wasn't in control.

"Stop!" He screamed to his brain as his body let him get examined by strangely dressed men. No one answered, and his order bounced about his mind. He tried multiple things, trying to walk, trying to move, and even trying to speak. His real body wasn't doing anything that he ordered it. His neurons were a complete mess, since they couldn't send the messages of what Dick wanted to do with his body to his body parts.

After a while of experimenting and failing, someone spoke to him. It was the same voice he remembered falling unconscious too.

"Try all you might little bird, you're already dead. You belong to The Court Of Owls and me. I am Talon. Get used to me."

Dick screamed at the man who supposedly called himself "Talon". He yelled and pounded at his sub-conscious until his throat was dry.

"Let go of me! You sick bastard, who the hell are you?" Dick yelled, until nausea and dizziness hit him entirely. The blackness that seemed to envelope him ebbed at his eyesight, and he felt himself close his eyes. Talon did not close his eyes, forcing him to stay awake.

Groaning, Dick finally stopped the urge to fight back. He was just so tired. It wasn't helping that Talon would occasionally pinch his body, sending little pricks of pain to his numb body.

"I can't feel anything. Ha! I'll be using your body to the fullest, little bird."

It was like Dick had two senses, one from Talon and one for himself. It was still very confusing to him.

On the outside world, someone placed a heavy hand on Talon's shoulder. "Ready to go to your party?"

That voice reminded Dick of someone he was supposed know. Unfortunately, nothing was coming to him. That voice was damn familiar, and Dick yelled for Talon to just hurry up and turn around to see whom it was.

Talon smiled, and Dick could see the same smile on his face. Creepy. Is that what his smiles looked like, or was it just Talon? He/Talon slowly turned around so Dick could see the view. Black slicked back hair… blue eyes… that cold smirk… the memory came flying to Dick.

A weak word came out of his lips. "Bruce?" His outside body that Talon said he controlled said it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Talon's long drawn-out scream was rattling in his brain as Dick gained control. The memories of him and Bruce; the fist time he arrived at the Wayne Manor, the time he had found about Batman, the first time he had really experienced the feeling of flight when he had become Robin… How had he forgotten?

He shakily tried out his limbs, and walked towards Bruce. The loud warbled surprised yells from the robed men surrounding him were ignored. Someone grabbed his legs, and he fell down on his face. Reaching a shaking hand toward the man standing in front of him, he whispered the name that gave him hope.

"Bruce!"

Instead of doing anything to help him, Bruce stood there, a strange little smile spreading on his face. Dick had never seen that smile before, but he didn't pay attention to it. He just wanted the person who saved him on that rainy day his parents had died. He wanted his dad. Dick pathetically crawled towards Bruce, but the robed men holding him down (more like dog piling him) caused him to only move a few inches.

"Bruce?" Dick could feel sweat mixed with salty tears slide down his face. He remembered Dami, his little brother. Damian would have never cried, and he cursed himself for his patheticness. Why wasn't Bruce doing anything to help him? The strong grips of the men piling on top of him actually hurt, and Dick realized that he wasn't wearing his costume. Crescent shaped wounds appeared all over his body, the exertion from sharp fingernails piercing through his skin.

Blood trailed down his wrists, where a majority of the sharp fingernails pressed down on. Dick stared into Bruce's eyes. He looked at Bruce's face as he walked over to him, and kneeled down. He placed a finger on Dick's lips.

"Hush a little for your daddy, hmm?" Dick ceased crying, what happened to Bruce? Why was he acting so… out of place? Bruce only smiled and got up. He stood in front of him, just out of arms reach. Damn it! He was so far… yet so close! Something pricked the back of his neck, and the next thing he knew was darkness.

DICKgraysonDICKgraysonDICKgraysonDICKgraysonDICKgraysonDICKgraysonDICKgrayson

There was a patch of light, and Dick reached out to grab it. All around him, dark tendrils wrapped around his body, and held him back. Dick kicked and struggled, cursing wildly, he needed to get to the light. For some odd reason, flashes of cold blue eyes kept him going. At last, Dick kicked free and ran to the light, flinging himself inside of the tight, small opening.

He was awake again, and heard a voice.

"Finally. Could you have been any slower? If you died back there, I would have to go through long-assed process again!"

His brain registered a sharp pain from his writs. He couldn't look down to see what had happened to him because someone was controlling his body. Dick couldn't even remember what his name was.

His body got up, though he wanted to stay down and just lie down and sleep. Dick was escorted to a little restaurant, and the first thing that he noticed was the bright yellow neon light that said, "The Golden Palace" on the top of it. Men with heavy artillery were posted to each side of him, and Dick found himself wondering that if before he got the stupid amnesia, was he dangerous? Some dude at a counter pointed at the back of the place. He saw himself walk out towards a brown door that squealed terribly loud on its hinges. There was a hand on his shoulder, and some man was smiling down at him.

Voices inside of his head kept discouraging his already battered pride.

"Ha. Can' t even remember a thing, what an idiot you are, little bird."

"Don't even try to escape, you won't be able to.

"Bruce never loved you."

The last statement dulled his eyes. There was no man that he knew as 'Bruce'. And was his name Little Bird? Lost in all the confusion and mystery, Dick was directed into the room. It was a big room, and the person inside of his head spoke up.

"Wow, look at all that food. I haven't eaten in ages since that idiot William Cobb died a while back. Oh yeah, the party is for you. I heard Owlman say that you looked exactly like his brother, unlike the other godamn Talons who had no talent. I do see some potential in you, but not too much."

Dick recorded the name into his new memory banks. Owlman… he sounded interesting. Dick wondered if it was the man who had his hand on his shoulder. He finally faced the other men in the room, who had been there when he had come in.

The man who was gripping his shoulder whispered something in his ear, "Talon. Take a bow."

Was Talon his name? Dick decided that Talon was his name, and did what he was told, surprisingly, he could actually control his body that time.

"See, was that so hard? Now, if you follow Thomas's orders like a good boy, then I'll let you control your body, 'Kay?"

Dick almost nodded, but stopped himself. He bit his lip until it drew blood and made himself look at the men he had bowed too. He had a feeling that if he spoke out loud, then he would be punished or something.

Both men were staring at him in awe. Thomas, the man who had told him to bow, smirked. He put one hand down on Dick's head almost lovingly, and said to the two men, "Meet Dick Grayson, my new Talon."