Chapter 2

Lol last part was so short

Sorry

----------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw the sky. Wait, was my roof the sky? Oh, that's right. I took a nap on the rooftop with Chen. Ew, I just slept with him. Yuck.

"Oh, Haru. You're awake?" Chen asked me. I nodded. "Why are you up earlier than me though, ick." I told him. He laughed. "Haru.... I've been thinking.." He laughed. I looked at him.

"Spit it out, Jongdae"

"Eh? You're making me spit on you?"

"Aniyo! Just say what you're thinking. Pabo."

"Haruu...."

"What?"

*awkward silence *

"I like someone."

Eh.

What.

WHATTTTTTT?!

"Who??????" I shouted at him. He looked surprised and smirked. "Oohhh, you jealous? Haruki!" He said teasingly in the Haruki part. "Yah!! Just tell me, your bestfriend must know!" I yelled while blushing. Yah!!! Why am I even blushing?! Ew. Yuck.

"It's that pretty girl in our class. Krystal Jung." He said and smiled to himself. I felt myself get broken into the pieces. Wait, what? Harukiiiii, you don't get broken just like that!

"Oh."

"Yah!! Is that your reaction???"

"Yeah, why?"

"But you're supposed to be jealous!!"

Huh. So apparently I'm supposed to be jealous. "And why exactly do I need to be jealous, Mr. Kim?" I said and smirked at him. He suddenly blushed and looked away. He looked cute. Lol no. Ew. Yuck.

"Just be a man and walk straight up to her and confess."I said smoothly. "Like, in public??" He asked. "What, do you want it to be some outstanding love or something?" I asked.

"No."

"Then what will it be?"

"It'll be a background love."

And I never knew. It'll be our background love.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lol. I suck. This is my first book anyways lolz. Gonna publish this soon!!