Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*

Începe de la început

He in a blink of an eye caught Nandini's hold and pulled her towards himself, resulting her to land on his lap. A gasped escaped from Nandini's lips, triggering her heartbeat. She looked at Manik who's tight hold was now on her waist and then at their position and then again at manik who was giving her his infamous loopsided grin.

"You!!!"

Nandini started hitting him with her tinny hands, which caused no harm to him, seeing no effect on him, she started struggling in his arms causing Maink to groan softly, but Nandini didn't stop.

"Nandini, don't start anything that you won't be able to finish baby!" His husky voice buzzed in her ears, resulting her to stop instantly.

Manik took a lobe of her ear in his mouth sucking it slowly. As soon as his warm lips touched her skin a jolt of sparks pass through her body, and a soft moan escaped from her.

"Manik." she moaned softly.

" she moaned softly

"Hmmm, baby." Manik hmmed while his lips kept on doing their work, i.e kissing her. He smothered crook of her neck with innumerable fishy kisses and she clutched his hands tightly to control herself for moaning.

"Aaahhh" Nandini jerked a little with a shrieking voice as Mr Manik Malhotra decided to give his love a love bite.

"What was this for??" Nandini asked still held captive under the intimacy.

Manik answered now soothing the love bite,

"This will keep you reminding that I'm your first and ONLY love and no one else, not even your bed.
And wese bhi after our marriage I won't let you sleep on the bed, you'll be sleeping on me after are loooonnggg love making session." Manik said mischievously wking at her in the last and Nandini did what she would do the best in this situation that is blushing.

Seeing her blush Manik could control anymore and attacked her lips before giving any warning to her.

Nandini was startled with his sudden kiss but started responding as soon as his hands moved towards her hairs pulling her more closer to him

Painting heavily they left each other lips but their forehead was still joint.
Manik opened his eyes and looked at flushed Nandini who was looking a treat for sour eyes. He smiled at his innocent baby pecked her lips a few more times.