I hate them!!

I stand up and glare at them. "Just walk around dipwads," I growl. I go to walk away but they shove me. As soon as I hit the ground Emery is in front of me. "Back the freak off," she spat. Mickenzie and Brayden were on either side of Emery. I smile gratefully and stand up. "Whatever losers," Cruz spit out, venom dripping from both words. They walk away with their back turned. Emery and I both stick our middle finger up at them at the same time. I roll my eyes and keep jogging. "I hate them," I spat, glaring at the floor. Brayden nods and jogs on the other side of Emery. "They are popular. They are jerks. They are the perfect stereotype for boys in movies," Mickenzie spat. I chuckle lightly at this. Emery is still glaring at them. "I hate them. I think we all do," she stated. I nod and realize that my nails are digging into my palms. I see there is crescent markings on my hands. I gulp and rub my hands against my legs. "They never get caught for the things they do. It's stupid," I growl. I see Colby and Eli staring at us. I nudge Emery and she turns red. "Stop now. Or I'll shove you into a locker and then throw it out the window," she threatened. I laugh until I'm basically crying. "O-okay," I stammer. I'm out of breath from laughing and running. The teacher says to change back so I run into the locker room and change back. I smile and look at myself until the door opens. I turn around and come face to face with Laney Willams(not related to colby!). I scowl and try to shove past her. She shoves me against the wall. My head hits the wall and I start feeling dizzy. "Stay out of my way idiot," she spat. And with that she left with a slam of the door.