Eventually, he pulled away with a smirk on his face. "Maybe I should do that more often."

"You do that again and I'll castrate you myself." I threatened. "I was really scared."

He quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek lightly.

I giggled before sitting back so that I could see his face. "So if your news isn't bad, what is it?"

"Well, it's kind of important. Not bad, just important." He said slowly and it was like my nerves from earlier had transferred into him, only not as severe.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"What were you going to say yesterday?" He asked randomly. "When you went into your house, you rambled about your outfit, but I could tell that's not what you were going to say."

I froze. No, Kale didn't steal my nerves, they were just hiding, and now they're back. "W-what do you mean?" I croaked.

"Well, I know you. You know that. And you never talk about your outfits, it's always a surprise." He told me. "And you paused, then rambled. Which means you were hiding something."

"It's nothing." I insisted, hoping that he'd just let it go.

"Then why didn't you say what you meant to say?" He pushed.

"Just um... trust me, it was nothing."

He sighed a frustrated sigh. "Okay." He choked out. "Fine."

"Wait, are you mad?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No." He said quickly. "Just... disappointed, I guess."

"Why?" I asked, completely confused.

"It's nothing, I guess." He mumbled.

"Kale." I whined, feeling guilty for not telling him. "If I told you, you'd hate me." I finally whispered to him, causing his downcast eyes to jerk up to look at me.

"I wouldn't hate you." He insisted. "There's no possible way that I could hate you."

"You can't freak out." I warned him.

"I won't, promise." He said with a smile pushing the edges of his cute, kissable mouth.

Rambling mode: ON

"Okay, so I didn't really mean to say it but I started to say it and then I caught myself and then I raffled off some crap about my outfit, which is cute, by the way. Anyway, I ran into the house, completely freaking out about what I almost told you when I didn't even know if it was true or not. So I took a long bubble bath because those things can work wonders on your thinking process. And I thought to myself, did I really mean what I said and I easily came up with the answer. I did mean what I said. I really meant it. And I wanted to tell you, I still do. I want to tell everyone and shout it off of every mountain no matter how cheesy that sounds. But I know that it's really soon and probably too soon for you that's why I'm afraid to tell you because I don't want you to freak out or panic or hate me and just run off or leave."

"Holly, breathe." Kale insisted, using his soft touch to calm me down, putting his hands on my cheeks and keeping his face level with mine, looking deep into my eyes. I felt like he could read my soul from how intently he was looking at me.

"I love you." I breathed before I could stop myself. Before I could look away, I noticed a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked in a whisper.

Instead of answering, he fiercely trapped my mouth in his. I was surprised, but I still kissed back and put my hands on his chest.

He pulled away way too soon and grinned at me. "I love you too." He whispered into my ear.

Now it was my turn to grin like an idiot. "Really?" I squeaked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I was thinking after you left and I realized that I do. I love you, Holly." He said once again. I felt like a giddy little girl who just got exactly what she wanted for Christmas.

"You have no idea how relieved I am right now." I admitted, moving so that I was on Kale's lap and resting my head on his chest.

"Me too." He whispered, kissing my temple softly.

"So when are we leaving for the park tomorrow?" I asked randomly, still feeling incredibly happy and giddy. Like an eruption of fairy dust had just exploded in my body.

"Elle wants to leave early so we have as much time to ride rides as possible. So ten I guess because that's when they open."

I nodded. "Good. We have to ride the scariest ride first to avoid lines." I told him.

"Lines won't be a problem, we got those front of the line passes." He told me, rubbing soft circles on my back absent mindedly.

"Oh, the cheater passes." I giggled. "Good. So we'll ride, like, every ride there."

"Sure, if you want." He said with a smile, ducking down and putting his lips on mine softly and quickly.

"Who's all going?" I asked.

"Us, Elle, Isaac, Jarrod, and Brendon." He told me. "No Kayla."

"Good." I huffed. "I don't like that woman."

He chuckled. "I know. Nobody really likes that woman."

"Well maybe if she was more likable." I mumbled. "People would like her more."

That made Kale laugh. "Sure, that's reasonable thinking."

I smiled innocently. "Thank you." I chirped.

"You're weird." He chuckled, kissing my cheek softly.

"Too bad, you're stuck with me." I grinned up at him.

He smirked and ducked down so that his lips were brushing against mine. "I can live with that." He whispered before putting his lips on mine.

And of course, that small kiss turned into a heated make out session and I was straddling Kale. At some point, he had lifted us off of the couch that we were sitting on and walked us over to the bed, laying down half on top of me. The whole time, the same sentence kept running through my mine.

He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. I love him. I love him. I love him. Kale West loves me. He loves Holly Thorne. Kale West loves Holly Thorne. Holly Thorne loves Kale West. They love each other. We love each other. He's perfect. He loves me. He loves me. He loves me.

With every sentence, I'd kiss him harder and grind my hips stronger. I could tell that he was doing the same because this kiss was way more heated than any kiss we've had, and trust me- we've had some heated kisses. But this one, it was different. On a whole new level of passion. I couldn't help but think that it was the love that we'd confessed for each other that was doing it's cupidy magic.

I couldn't hold back a short gasp when I felt Kale's hand venture down my thigh and rest on my bare inner thigh. In that moment, I was nearly positive that I was going to lose my virginity then and there. And I was definitely okay with that.

Kale's hand moved painfully slow up the side of my inner thigh as our tongues were still mangled in the world's most heated kiss.

I let out a soft moan when his hand brushed ever so slightly against my no-no square, making him smirk against my lips.

"I really love you, Holly." He murmured against the skin on my neck where he started to pepper his kisses as his perverted hand played teasingly with the button of my shorts.

My mind was spinning, I couldn't focus enough to put any thoughts into words. All my attention was on his hand toying with that stupid button. "I- I lo-love you, t-too." I finally gasped.

He chuckled and his hot breath radiated around the goose bumps on my skin. It felt like hours before he finally gave in and with a flick of his fingers, the button was undone...