Chapter 10: Little Angel

"So you'd really think you'd get away with this whole thing Match!" Pencil screeched, Firey and the others glancing behind themselves. Match had just arrived, her eyes were wide with horror. "What have you, like done!" Match hurried towards Pencil. Firey tightly held Leafy's hand, she sniffled, she was scared. She was terrified! She'll be scarred for life! Pencil slid out a pistol. "Thank my father for such a great weapon!" Pencil giggled. Match jumped back. "Pencil! Im sorry! Don't hurt them please!" Match cried. "Why! Why do you pity them! When you were the one who made every second of their lives a living hell!" Pencil snapped. Match looked upset, she hated the past. "Pencil! I changed! I just want to fix this whole thing! So like-Stop!" Match yowled in fear. "I know what stands between us," Pencil smiled. "Stop!" Match screeched, frozen in fear as Pencil pointed the gun at Firey. Light slowly left Firey's eyes, he stared at her in shock. "No!" Leafy shrieked, a loud explosion splitting the air. Firey closed his eyes right as the gunshot sounded. Many shrieks and gasps exploded in his ears, he wasn't harmed! He glanced down, finding Leafy laying in front of him. His heart sloped down, thudding loudly. "Fool!" Pencil shouted as Loser and Fanny lunged at her, screeching with anger. Firey felt his heart shatter into pieces, the shards stabbing his throat. He deeply regretted existing at this point. He fell to the ground, trembling. The loudest scream he'd ever heard split through the air, only to find out it was him screaming. "LEAFY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! PLEASE! OPEN YOUR EYES! LEAFY!" Firey screamed, tears falling from his eyes. "LEAFYY!" He screeched. The others stared in shock. "You killed her!" Kaidy snapped, eyeing Pencil. "N-NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!" Firey began to bawl, gripping tightly into Leafy. "She's gone Firey! We have to go!" Loser yowled, trembling with sadness. Firey sat there, opening his mouth, waiting to scream, but nothing came out. He trembled, holding Leafy close. "LEAFY!!"
No! No! But everything we've done together! I wanted to confess to her! I vowed we'd be together forever! I promised! We'd die together!
Leafy lay limp in his arms, Firey trembled so much, he almost thought the world seemed to vibrate.
"Goodbye Leafy..you served us well.." Bubble quivered, choking back tears. "I know we just met for already a few days but.. Your really a good friend to me and everyone.." Lemony planted out a weak smile while she tries to hold her tears. They surrounded Firey and Leafy. "I-I can't say goodbye! I CAN'T SAY GOODBYE YET!" Firey screamed in terror. Without Leafy, what was he! Losing her was like losing a body part. Devastation clawed at him. He stared at Leafy. She used to be so happy, jumping around, chasing butterflies, giggling..
Firey, i'm sorry. Sorry for everything, sorry for my awful belief in such a rumor, I knew you didn't mean to hurt me last time, I wanted to fit in..-
Leafy, she begged for forgiveness. That was for nothing now. -I love you. I love you so much. I honor you. I honor your apology..my little angel..

THE END