Confessions

Wang Yibo nervously stared at his cellphone, almost drilling a hole on the screen because of his burning gaze. His fingers fidgeting, he's waiting for Xiao Zhan's message that he knew would never come. Earlier, he admits that he kissed him out of impulse. However, he never regrets it. He had been pining on Xiao Zhan for a long time. His feelings overcome his reason and he finally kissed him. He just didn't expect that Xiao Zhan wouldn't slap him, but instead looked at him with pain in his eyes. He felt like his heart was eaten because of that look. He never wanted to see Xiao Zhan looked so hurt. And he was the one who hurt him.

He brushed his hands on his face, then stared at his cellphone again. If only his cellphone could move, it would've already ran away and looked for a new owner.

Xiao Zhan blankly stared in the space, his always calm mind gone haywire. His emotions chaotic. He didn't expect for Wang Yibo to kiss him. That greatly shocked him. He's not disgusted. He was just surprised to be kissed by someone. He is aware he has many admirers, but he had never been close to other people except Song Zu Er... and Wang Yibo. He didn't see this coming, Wang Yibo kissing him. He looked at his hands held together, fingers interlocked. He remembered the first time he and Wang Yibo held hands. Then, the scene of him kissed by Wang Yibo flashed in his mind. He sighed as he laid his back on the sofa.

He had never been glad Song Zu Er went home late.

Song Zu Er, on the other hand, went someplace to calm herself. She looked at the waves hitting the shore as the image of Wang Yibo kissing her elder brother came into her mind. She held her flushed cheeks and she screamed towards the sea. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" she yelled and then panted after venting her feelings out. "Pppt - !" she spat when she got the saltwater on her mouth. She sighed as she wiped her lips. "That felt good." She said after she took a deep breath.

She went home, ready to talk to her elder brother. However, she didn't find Xiao Zhan in the living room. She went to his room and knocked, but she didn't receive an answer. She felt like her body became weak and she immediately ran downstairs. She saw the dinner and a note was left on top of the table. "Brother..." she called as she slowly walked towards the table. She took the note before she looked at the dinner. "You're really thoughtful." She said and smiled as she sat on the chair and started to eat. "Ah! I'm starving!" she said.

"Eat well. Just leave the dishes after you eat dinner. I'll wash them when I get home." was Xiao Zhan wrote on the note. He knew that Song Zu Er would get hungry every time she goes home.

"Brother, you're really the best brother!" Song Zu Er said as she drinks water. "Pppt!" she spat out the water and coughed when she remembered what she had to do. "Oh, no!" she exclaimed as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Where did brother go?" she asked and checked her phone. She wanted to call Xiao Zhan, but she hesitated. "I must be overthinking, right?" she said. "Brother wouldn't have..." she bit her lip. "Gone to his part-time job? This late?" she said, then sighed.

She stood up and walked out of their apartment. She's going to interrogate Wang Yibo first before her brother.

Xiao Zhan sneezed and immediately rubbed his nose. "Who's talking bad about me?" he asked.

"You alright? Could it be a cold?" the manager asked him.

He smiled. "I'm fine." He answered. In order to distract himself, he went out. And went to his part-time job when he received a message to work overtime tonight.

"Wang Yibo! Come out!" Song Zu Er called as she kicked the door. The door opened and she came in.

Wang Yibo looked at her. You already kicked my door, so how can I come out? He thought.

Song Zu Er raised her chin as she put her hands on her hips. "What happened between you and my brother?" she asked. If Wang Yibo successfully obtained her brother, then Xiao Zhan wouldn't have left the house. There's only one answer – she thought, her face went serious. Wang Yibo must be hiding her brother! She thought and looked around Wang Yibo's house.

Wang Yibo's words broke her fantasy. "I like your brother, but he rejected me." Wang Yibo said. "He said you won't be happy." He added.

Song Zu Er froze and she looked at Wang Yibo, shocked. So my brother must really be on his part-time job?! She thought, then erased it.

"I don't know if he likes me or not." Wang Yibo added, then lowered his gaze. I wanted a kiss but he didn't give me a kiss, so I gave him a kiss. He thought. I don't like him treating me like this. This is too much. Xiao Zhan is making his hopes up. Why is he angry just because of a light kiss? Zhan ge's so stingy...

Song Zu Er gaped at him. Wha... he really loves my brother?! She thought, then paused. Wait. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Wang Yibo. I need to test him! She thought.

And so, the next day –

"What's my brother's constellation?" Song Zu Er asked, smug.

"Libra." Wang Yibo confidently answered.

Song Zu Er pursed her lips. "What is my brother's favorite food?" she asked, feeling defeated.

"Original taste Lay's potato chips." Wang Yibo answered. "Starbucks Iced Blackberry and Raspberry Juiced Tea. Xiao Long Kan hotpot and small buns." He said, sounded like he had eaten a whole book as a preparation for the entrance examinations. "I still remember." He added.

OMG, it's real. Song Zu Er felt totally defeated. It was a total knockout. He just wanted to test Wang Yibo, but she didn't expect Wang Yibo to know of her elder brother's tastes. I should cherish my elder brother more starting from now on. She thought and sighed.

She finally gave her permission to Wang Yibo to court her... elder brother. QAQ

"What do you think about this?" Wang Yibo asked as he finished writing and signing the card to attach on the bouquet of 99 blue roses he'd give to Xiao Zhan.

Song Zu Er grimaced, feeling blinded. ... seriously? She thought. However, she doesn't have any more objections since it's Wang Yibo's choice to court her elder brother. It's not as if she's the one Wang Yibo will be courting.

This thought made her lips flow out blood. She can only give him a thumbs up.

Xiao Zhan opened the door after he heard a knock. He thought it was Song Zu Er. That girl always goes home late lately. However, when he opened the door he saw Wang Yibo standing outside. His eyes went wide, surprised. "Why are you here?" he asked.

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan for a long time. The love in his eyes cannot be concealed anymore. "I'm here to chase you." He told him and gave him the bouquet of roses.

Xiao Zhan was speechless. He felt a lump on his throat as his eyes teared up. "Come in." he said and opened the door for Wang Yibo.

The door closed behind them after.

Song Zu Er finally arrived home after an hour. She gave Wang Yibo time to talk to Xiao Zhan while waiting on the parking lot. She finally felt cold after an hour and so she decided to go up in their apartment. However, after not seeing Wang Yibo come out of their apartment, she knew he must have succeeded. "I wonder what are they doing now...?" she muttered and tried to peek in the space between the door and the floor. Only for her eyes to widen and her ears itched. Her lips twitched as she immediately moved away from the door as if it's burning. "You... you two!" she said as she covered her ears. She ran away. One hour she's waiting getting cold while the two are doing getting hot.

However, she got no choice but to return to the parking lot and wait for the two to finish whatever they are doing.

"I really can't stand both of them anymore!"

(A/N: I hoped you liked this! Extras are coming up!) 

P.S.: I noticed, WYB directly confessed to SZE of his feelings towards XZ, but indirectly confessed to XZ himself! XD)