Feelings

The days passed by and Song Zu Er continued to lovingly gaze at Wang Yibo. Her elder brother is still handsome, if not more handsome. However, she felt something is wrong.

For example –

In the empty classroom, the sunlight passing through the open windows and casting its brightness inside gave the room a soft atmosphere with the curtains fluttering in the gentle wind. The birds outside and perched on the trees are singing.

On the last seat, a pretty girl is silently reading her book. She has a gentle smile on her face as she looked at the pages.

This should've been a shoujo manga scene had not Song Zu Er looked up and looked around her classroom. "... class is finished?" she asked, surprised. She didn't notice the bell that had rang.

She immediately tidied up her things and left. On the other side of the school, Wang Yibo felt frozen and got cold feet when he saw Xiao Zhan in front of him holding a guitar and smiling brightly. He looked like an angel. He is an angel. He thought.

This would've been a perfect shoujo manga – err, shounen ai story if there're no other students behind Xiao Zhan, also holding musical instruments.

"Ge...?" Wang Yibo called, unsure of what to feel. Is he courting me? He thought, suddenly felt excited and a blush appeared on his cheeks. However, shouldn't it be me who should court him...?

Xiao Zhan's words ruthlessly crashed his fantasies of the man before him. "I'll teach you how to sing to my sister." He told him.

"Ha?" Wang Yibo said, not sure if he heard the right words.

Xiao Zhan looked at him. "You know how to dance. You should also know how to sing if you wanted my sister's hand." He said as he strummed the strings of his guitar.

"... huh?" Wang Yibo said, his brows knit. "But I'm not – " I don't like her. It's you. He thought.

However, Xiao Zhan already turned his back on him and faced his Music Club members. He told them a few words, then turned back to face him. "Start – " Xiao Zhan said and smiled. He looked at him, then turned his gaze on his guitar.

Wang Yibo felt his heart skipped a beat when he heard Xiao Zhan's angelic voice –

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful and I tell her every day.

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan, stunned speechless. Xiao Zhan is wearing a wide smile as he continued, his voice perfectly complimenting the song.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Wang Yibo felt like there's no getting out of this feeling he has towards the man, unaware he's staring at Xiao Zhan with his eyes deep but gentle. The students around them felt like they found out something... magical.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday

Xiao Zhan laughed while he sings, didn't notice that his bandmates already stopped playing as they stared at them two. However, Xiao Zhan was immersed in the song.