~Part 8~

hello! smol life update: i know it's been FOREVERRR since i updated but i'm bacc now! i still stan ace with my entire heart and love them to absolute death so i wanna continue this story if i can or possibly start a new one! if i started a new story with a whole new plot would you guys be interested? pls let me know in the comments!! and thank u to everyone who has kept up with the story! i do want to make this story more fluffy a cute so i hope u guys don't mind! anyways: i've kind of forgotten the storyline myself so i'm going to make a tiny skip ahead into the future but not too far, so i hope that's okay! anyways, enjoy!

———————————————————————
junhee POV

its been a rough few weeks.. there's still tension between donghun-hyung and sehyoon-ah, but it's a lot less than it was. ceo-nim has called me in and asked that i come without the other members.. i'm starting to get worried. our debut is in a couple months and everything is getting tense and i just wish that we could finally relax and not have to worry about all of this crap..
——————
sitting alone with ceo-nim is so much more intimidating when i don't have the other members here. i feel like if i say anything wrong it'll jeopardise the other members..
"junhee."
ah.. i must've been letting my thoughts wander too far..
"yes.. i'm sorry"
"i have some bad news and it'll make you, and the other members upset, so please, break it to them lightly"
oh god, what's happened.. this is terrifying
"unfortunately, you will be unable to debut until further notice."
i can feel my heart drop into my stomach, my vision is going blurry.. i feel like i might pass out.. why does this have to happen now.. this isn't fair why can't anything just go right for once..
"junhee i'm sorry.. there's nothing we can do as a company and nothing i can do as ceo to help you boys.. i wish i could do something, but i think you should continue to practice and work hard, but taking a break wouldn't hurt"
"thank you, but i'll be off now.."
i stand up from where i had been sitting, turning myself to face the door. god why are my legs shaking so much.. i feel like i'll fall over

"i'm sorry junhee"

———————————————————

why does it feel like i've been walking for hours.. i just want to sit down and cry, i don't know how i kept so composed in there with ceo-nim..
i just, don't know how i'm going to tell the other members.. i can't possibly tell them it'll break their hearts, but if i don't tell them then they'll probably hate me forever.. i'll just get them to sit down and hopefully they'll listen

——————

i never thought i'd be so nervous to stand in front of my own home. disappointing my four best friends is the last thing i'd ever want to do. this has been our dream for years i just couldn't bear seeing them give up..

"i'm sorry, a.c.e.."

i take a deep breath before turning the door knob and slowly creaking the door open, stepping inside and closing the door behind me, immediately being greeted by chan

"JUNH- junhee why do you look so upset? why did you leave so early this morning?"
"chan, can you please get the other three? we need to sit down and talk together as a group"
"uh- okay, whatever you say junhee~!"

i sigh heavily as chan walks away, knocking on donghuns door first. i slip off my shoes and walk quietly to the couch and sit myself down. god this is so stressful.. i wish i had never had this dream.. maybe then i wouldn't have to feel this anxiety..
i peek my head up to see donghun and chan walking towards me with their arms linked, both of them sitting down on the opposite end of myself.
"where is byeongkwan and se-"
sehyoon pokes around the corner from where his room is, a half asleep byeongkwan sitting on his back with his legs wrapped around the elder.
"we're here"
sehyoon says in a tired, drowsy voice. sitting byeongkwan down on the armchair and himself sitting down on the floor beside it.