Chapter 3

It was already past the curfew. But we were together. We were sleeping over.  Hermione and Harry have their own rooms connected by a common room perks of being headboy and head girl. We boys had planned to sleep in harry's room and Daphne in Hermiones. But at the last moment harry bailed on us. He got a dinner date with Ginny he was hanging out with Ginny in the room of requirement.  We all know how will in turn out except Ron so he easily agreed to let them go. "I can't see my little sister getting lovey-dovey before me" These were Ron's words so they were bound to be elsewhere.

Hermione, Blaise and Daphne were doing homework in Hermione's room. And Ron and I were playing chess in the common room between quarters . I was the first person to ever defeat Ron in chess. Truth to be told he was really a very good player. And we enjoyed playing with each other. "I completely forgot they could conjure a bed in the room of requirement" he spoke deadpanned after one game. I burst out laughing. "You were cock-blocking harry" I asked him still laughing. "You have to understand she is my sister Asshole" he said and commaned the rooke to kill my Sherif. Soon my chess piece broke into pieces. "You should leave your sister complex behind Ron" I said to him and commaned my queen to kill his rooke.  He sulked and commaned his Sherif  to go near my knight. "Let's play a game, whoever wins we will do one task as they say". Sure he says and gives me grin. I give my next move and tell him about Pansy and my hunch about her still liking me. His face turns sour. He shakes his head and commands his knight to kill my knight. And soon my king is  surrounded with his knight and queen and it's checkmate.

I groan. He smirks. "Will you really do what I ask Draco.?" He asks. I nod my head. "I know you hate Pansy. You know we hate her too. She wanted to turn harry. Don't you think it's revenge time" he says with a sly smile. I look at him for sometime "We can use her liking you as a tool, What do you think Malfoy?" he asks. I am really shocked. I laugh and pat his head "you actually have brain" I say and he smacks me. "Yes or No" he asks again and I nod my head. It was time for revenge Pansy.