Her Return

😎Dylan's POV:
I came to school in my red v-neck T-shirt, dark blue jeans,black converse and my signature leather jacket. I arrived in my black motorcycle and immediately noticed how all the ladies stared at me and were practically checking me out and drooling. Glad to know their good at multitasking.

I stepped off on my bike in my usual parking spot. I don't know how it came to be mine but it just did since it was always available for me.

I continued onto the front doors of Rosewood High and then looked over at a group of giggling girls. I turned to their direction completely and winked at them. They giggled once more before turned back and went through the doors.

At my school we have groups and social rankings pretty much. I, as you may have already guessed by now, was at the top of the pyramid along with the cheerleaders, football jocks and my crew.

I walked to my locker and got my books and homework for homeroom since we have study hall in the mornings. I know i may not look or seem like it but i do care for my grades.

I walked into the classroom and took my usual seat all the way at the back, I decided that since there were still a couple of minutes till class starts, i might as well check my phone and social apps.

A couple of minutes passed and seats were starting to get filled with students. I noticed my friend Rico take the seat next to me and i waved. He waved back and then looked down and started taking his books out of his backpack.

Finally our homeroom teacher, Mrs.Walter, told us to put our electronics away and either start working on something or talk quietly among ourselves. As you may have guessed i chose the second option.

While Rico and me were in the middle of a conversation about the next football game and what our strategy should be, the classroom door opened. I turned out of curiosity to the front door and saw a cute, hot and kind of familiar looking blonde walk through the door. I noticed she was a wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black jersey top, a pair of grey boot heels and a grey leather jacket.

She walked to Mrs.Walter's desk. "Excuse me but is this room 11B?" She asked.

"Yes it is, you must be the new student i expect. Are you?" Mrs.Walker said.

"Yes! Im sorry I'm late. I had trouble finding the office to get my new schedule and needed help finding directions. I hope i didn't bother you." Her voice was smooth, yet sweet and cool.

"Oh! No worries, I'm Mrs. Walker and i will be your homeroom teacher! It's very nice to meet you and i hope that i can help make your welcome feel well... Welcoming!"

Mrs.Walker was always a cool teacher. Even though she's married, she's also young and always kind if understands what us teenagers are going through during High school.

"Oh! It's also very nice to meet you as well! Don't worry you have totally made me feel welcome, i just hope i don't bother your too much since it is the middle of the school year and I'm new here and all." mystery girl said since i still don't know here name.

"Well could you please present yourself to the class and then you are welcome to talk a seat!"

"Alright!" She turned to face the class, who were already staring and were all curious to know what the new girl's name was. " Hi guys! My name is stella and i just moved back here from salem, although i used to live here when i was little. My favorite color is purple. Im sixteen years old and can easily recognize and know some of the faces in this room."

Wait... Did she say her name was Stella? Why does that sound so familiar?

And with that, she went and took an available seat, which so happened to be at the table next to me... Not that i'm complaining.

She put her backpack beside her desk and started rummaging through it and finally got out a book. I wasn't able to see the title of the book she was reading. I finally decided to make small talk. "Hey sweetheart the name's Dylan Collin. whats your name? And if i may... Your number?"

She looked at me with a bored expression. "My name's Stella and my number... I dont think i'll tell you." So... Playing hard to get. I like it.

"What no last name?" She turned to look at me although her eyes were blue and dull the still had a look that said 'you're an idiot'.

"You really want to know?" She asked.

"Yes, i would. You look interesting and i like a girl who's hard to get." I said with a wink and a smirk on my face. She then finally spoke and said "My name is Stella... Stella Heart."

I froze. I finally remembered her. Stella Heart, the girl who was our grade's sweetheart, the girl who always had a sparkle in her eye, now had dull eyes. The girl who used to be so full if laughter and happiness that it'd be contagious, was now talking in a bored tone. The girl who our whole grade hurt and thought would never be seen again... Stella Heart. The girl who i've regretted messing with, moved away and was never heard from again. That girl was sitting right in front of me with a look of boredom on her face, is the girl i and almost all of my friends have wanted to apologize to for a long time.

I was gonna say something right then and there. Before i even had a chance to speak, the bell rung and she got up from her seat and went out the door, leaving me frozen on the spot with the words stuck at my throat.

She's back i thought, the girl who stole my heart, i broke, hurt and betrayed along with others... is back.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
📚📄Sry i took a while to update. I hope you like it! The next Chapter is gonna be in Stella's POV! Yay! I hope you guys tell me what you think and whether you liked it or not. Comment! See ya later! 😘😜
I'll update soon promise! 😊