And it begins

It started off friendly with Sweden asking Belarus "truth or dare" She of course said "Dare". Sweden chuckled and said "I dare you to hug Russia" Belarus nodded and walked towards her big brother whispering darkly she said "Big Brother want a hug?" The countries watched, expecting Russia to jump at the chance. However to their surprise he started shaking. "Nyet! Stay away from me!!" Russia yelled while backing into a corner with tears forming in his eyes. She kept walking forward closer to the cowering Russia, still darkly saying "Big Brother"..... Sweden chuckled, and the other countries just watched blinking. "Nyet nyet nyet nyet!! go away, go away, go away!" Russia yelled, backing into a corner with his hands close to him. Belarus was now slightly touching Russia with her finger tips, "its just a hug Big Brother" Russia panicked and blurted out "I'LL TAKE YOU TO DINNER TOMORROW IF YOU STOP!" Russia closed his eyes and waited for the worst. Belarus thought momentarily, her arms dropping to her sides then she replied "Okay, big brother". She turned around and sat back down on the floor. Russia opened one eye slowly. He buried his face in his hands realizing what he just agreed to. Another thought struck him. Sweden had caused this. A dark aura suddenly surrounded him as he reached into his jacket, glaring at Sweden. Belarus watched slightly her mind drifting to tomorrows dinner. Sweden tried to smile but it came out as more of a half smirk, he got up and sat behind Belarus grinning, before Russia could fully pull what ever it was out of his jacket. Belarus watched slightly her mind drifting to tomorrows dinner. Russia narrowed his eyes at Sweden, an insane smile coming to his face as he said in a childish voice "I will have some tea with you later Sweden, da?" Russia sat down next to Lithuania and stared at Sweden. America took it upon himself to start the game again. "Dude, Belarus its your turn." Sweden "If so I want to bring my wife Finland", he stares back slightly. Belarus looked around at all the countries faces "Germany, Truth or Dare?" Russia's gaze shifted to Germany, shocked that he wasn't picked. Germany looked shocked as well. "Vell, Truth I guess." Russia leaned on Lithuania's shoulder, watching the other countries. Belarus mutters "seriously truth?" she stares blankly then says "Germany, Is it true that you can beat Prussia in a drinking contest?" Germany looks at Belarus, a bit embarrassed. "Vell... I, uh..." Germany sighed. "No, I have yet to beat him." Germany looked down at his hands. He then looked at England and said, "England, truth or dare?" England said, "Dare" Germany smirked. "I dare you to have a dance with France right now." "No, you wanker!" he stands and attempts to leave. "Hon hon hon! You can't leave now, it'd be un-gentleman like!" France stepped forward, heading towards England with a rose in his mouth. England frowns knowing it was true "curse you, yah wanker" directs towards Germany. Germany simply smiled. france grabbed England's arms and pulled him in close. He pushes France's arms away "don't touch me wanker!" France pulls England back and whispers into his ear. "Hon hon hon, let's give them the show you promised, oui?" France pulled back and smirked at England. England glares at France, but dances because it was a gentlemanly thing to do. France smiles down at England as he twirls him around the room. He lets go of England and whispers into his ear "There's always more where that came from." France winked and smirked, going back to his seat. England yells "that was a one time dance yah wanker!"