Welcome!

First of all, THANK YOU for taking interest in my story!

Secondly, I'm sorry to inform you that because Wattpad changed the age of consent from 16 to 18, which means characters under 18 years old cannot have any kind of sexual activity, I had to remove this story from this platform ='( 

But the good news is you can still read this story for free on my Ream! All you have to do is follow me on that platform :3 I have other goodies up on that site as well, a lot of which are paid, but I have free stuff there too!

You can find the link to my Ream in the comments right here>>>

Thank you for everyone who already read this story here! I am sad to have to move it, but it is what it is ='(

*****

This is the very first story I ever wrote in English, and also the first story I ever published online! I have fixed the grammar and re-written some parts, even added some new scenes, but this story wasn't completely salvageable, so there's going to be a lot of unnecessary pov switches and random drama =') I do hope you still enjoy the story!

I was going to scrap this story for good and started re-writing it as a fantasy story, but my oldest readers wished that I bring this back, so here it is! It is bigger,  it is better, and most of all, there's 95% less grammar mistakes =')

The main story is free to read, but the bonus content, such as the short stories that happen after the main story, will be paid!

Trigger warnings:

I want to give you a quick warning that this story contains a lot of heavy themes not suitable for everyone, so please continue with caution if any of the below causes you distress!

Physical/Verbal Abuse and Violence - This is the major trigger warning since the story contains quite a lot of these scenes!

Self-harming and Suicide - There will be no self-harm or suicide scenes, but they are mentioned and discussed often in the story! The only exception is a scene at the end of chapter 6 where self-harming happens but I made it as vague as possible!

Rape - The story does not contain actual rape scenes, but there are some rapey moments, and rape is mentioned and discussed in the story!

Sex - There will be consensual sex scenes between males

Alcohol and Drugs - Alcohol will be used during the story. The temptation to use drugs and memories of using them is mentioned. 

- Dolly G