Chapter 11 - Harlow

Börja om från början

"You can take it off?" I said and Ashton's eyes immediately met mine and there was an undeniable hunger in them. His eyes looked like they were searching mine, but for what I do not know before he looked down at my face and brought his lips back to mine. He finally let go of my hands and I let them roam his back, his chest and his abs. He was all hard muscle and he shivered every time my hands touched his skin.

Suddenly he pulled away and took his warmth with him. We were both breathing heavily and when he looked down at me I felt like I was on cloud 9.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that sweets?"

"Then why'd you stop?"

He looked down between our bodies and when I saw his bulge I swear I felt my face go up in flames.

"We just started this relationship Sweets and I don't want to rush you into anything. That can all come later. I don't want to screw this up."

"Good answer. Now kiss me again pretty boy."

******
After our little make out session Gideon and I jumped into the pool to cool off for a bit before showering and getting ready to have dinner with everyone else. I decided to try out one of my new dresses, which was a red sparkly number. It came to just above my knees and was a bit daring, I couldn't wear a bra with it because it was backless but Aurora said it looked good on me so I took her word for it. I decided to leave my hair out and pin it to one side to show off my back. I slipped on a pair of black stilettos to complete my outfit and walked out of the bathroom. Ashton sat at the foot of the bed tying his laces when he heard me come in and his eyes widened comically.

His reaction made me blush but I did a little twirl, asking him, "What do you think pretty boy?"

He quickly finished tying his laces and got up and made his way over to me. Even in my heels I still had to look up into Ashton's eyes. Once he reached me he just wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. When we started to run out of breath he pulled back and let out a whistle.

"You look absolutely stunning Sweets."

"Thanks pretty boy, you don't look too bad yourself," I said admiring his black button down shirt that did nothing to hide his bulky frame and the black jeans that hugged his hips and powerful thighs to perfection. The man was a walking poster boy.

"Before we head down and meet everyone else, I was wondering if you'll be okay with telling everyone we're together?"

"That's fine by me. If you want to keep this between us that's also fine."

"Sweets, I've spent the past few months waiting to make you my girl, I'm more than ready to let everyone else know that we're together."

I couldn't help myself, I went up on my tippy toes and Ashton immediately lowered his head till our lips met in  another searing kiss. I pulled back and grabbed his hand, "Let's do this pretty boy."

We made our way to the elevator and I snapped a few photos of our reflection of the elevator doors. I stood in front of Ashton who had his arms wrapped around me and when I turned to face him he bent down and kissed me slowly. I turned around and faced him, wrapping my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I didn't even hear the door opening until I heard a sharp intake of breath followed by squealing. I turned around to find MJ, Aurora and Kristin waving their hands and clapping. I turned around blushing when Gideon grabbed and hugged me to his chest.

"Stop corrupting my little peanut bro," Gideon said giving Gideon a pretend glare.

"Give me back my girlfriend," Ashton said pulling me back in his embrace.