The Transfer Student

The day had started and Nishinoya was headed to his first class. Tanaka was waiting outside of the classroom for him so they could chat about volleyball, Kiyoko, etc.

"Did you hear we're getting a new student today?!" Tanaka said with a smile

"You serious? If its a guy we're gonna have to protect Kiyoko-san!" Nishinoya said with his fists clenched.

"RIGHT!" Tanaka said strongly agreeing with his small buddy.

"H-hello?"

They heard a small voice behind them and they turned around to be faced with a small girl carrying her books.

"I-is this class 2-b? I've been lost for a while.."

They looked at each other then looked at the small girl with friendly smiles on their faces.

"Yeah! This is class 2-b! I'm Tanaka Ryūnosuke!"

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu!"

The girl had a relieved look on her face and sighed "ok I thought I had the wrong class and felt bad for asking random people where my class was." She looked up at them.

"My name is (y/n) Kuroo! I just transferred here from Nekoma High."

"Kuroo?! Do you happen to know Kuroo Tetsurou??!"

Tanaka has now grabbed the small girl by her shoulders and was shaking her lightly.

"Y-yeah he's actually my big brother..."

"Your older brother is the captain of Nekoma's Volleyball Club?!?!"

"Yeah?"

The girl broke eye contact and began to look around the hall as if she was looking for something or someone to change the topic about.

She pointed at down the hall way and asked
"Who's that?"
She pointed at Kiyoko and the two volleyball players' eyes lit up and the ran to her

"KIYOKO!!!! OUR GODDESS!!" They both yelled in unison

She made a sharp turn and went into her classroom making the two boys land on their faces.

(Y/n) giggled and helped the two of them up.
They entered the classroom after the bell rang and (y/n) was introduced to the class.

She had many of her classes with nishinoya and was often sat right next to him.
The two of them met up with Tanaka at lunch and talked.
She asked about who Kiyoko was and why they leaped for her.
"SHES OUR GODDESS" they both yelled and began to ramble on about their beautiful goddess.

After class was over both Nishinoyan and Tanaka said they needed to go to Volleyball practice and soon parted with (y/n)
-end of chapter one-