this honestly needs to stop.

For fucks sakes,leave jungkook alone.

Calling him during a vlive just to be that you are illegally selling his number is not okay.

He was terrified.

Because of you he actually does need to use his second phone or by a new one to ensure he is safe because you are putting him,his band members and safety in trouble.
You ssaengs have no clue how dangerous this is,and the fact that it is illegal.

If you do this,you are disgusting. You are no army,you are a stalker that should be put in jail.

Don't involve actual fans in your little schemes.
Do you know how hard he works to make us happy?Satisfied?

And you return the favour like this?

Note that you are giving his phone number to anybody, a muderer,a kidnapper a rapist.

imagine how terrifying it would be to have your privacy leaked to anybody willing to pay money just to get Thier hands on you.

To have your phone number sold illegally online your private info given out so literally anybody could contact and harm you.

And you, the buyer of this phone number.

You are even worse!

You are supporting these accounts by paying them,making them think they are doing something good.

What are you buying all of his private life?

You are disgusting if you do this.

Don't involve any actually Armys in this and blame it on us.

You are the one making the fandom toxic.
Take responsibility for your actions.

If you do this and follow, me block me and unfollow me immediately.

Don't ever contact me,and don't ever try to blame me or any other army for anything.

I am going to paste this message on multiple books,because ethos actually is important and needs to stop.

Tag people if you want to share the message.

You don't have to tag you can just mention it to people.

Make more people aware of this.

And I actually will be contacting bighit through their social media if this gets out of hand.