[☁️] Promise - Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

-In this oneshot you and Tamaki are in a relationship. (569 words)
-Enjoy.
A/N: This chapter might be sensitive to some readers, read at your own risk.

You were having a sleepover with your boyfriend Tamaki at his house. You and him would have as many sleepovers as possible so you can spend most of the time together.

Tamaki would have nightmares most nights and that gave you another reason to stay by his side, you always wanted to make sure that he is okay.

''T-thank you for coming y/n...im s-sorry if I am annoying you I....I just feel safer and at peace with y-you by my side...'' Tamaki said flustered.

''Tamaki, what are you talking about? Why would you think that you are annoying me?? I'm honestly so happy when I'm with you, I couldn't ask for anything else!'' you said smiling sheepishly.

''Please, c-come in!''

Honestly, Tamaki is very grateful you chose him. He would always ask you if you really do love him, not because he doesn't trust you but for him it sounded too good to be true that someone really does love him for him.

''Y/n...'' Tamaki muttered while you were laying together.

''Yes Tamaki?'' you replied smiling.

''Why...w-hy have you chosen me...of all people? You deserve way better...'' Tamaki said looking sad.

''Again with this Tamaki?'' you said pouting.

''I-im sorry...'' Tamaki said embarrassed, feeling like a burden.

''I know what you are thinking Tamaki...You are not a burden to me! I chose you for you! I love you and you make me more than happy so please stop saying this!'' you said kissing his neck

''Thank you y-y/n, i love you m-more..''

''Oh look it's 10 pm already! Don't you think we should try falling asleep by now?''

''Yes, true.''

''Goodnight Tamaki!''

''Goodnight y/n.."

"No please, don't leave, i beg you y/n! Don't leave me!''

"Get away from me you freak, you are so useless and a burden to me, you are so annoying, leave me alone!!''

''Y/n please...im sorry... please, i love you, don't leave me please!"

"Don't say my name, you purposeless idiot, leave me alone loser, I don't love you anymore so go get lost!''

''No...No, no no no no...'' Tamaki said as you left him on the ground making him feel unworthy and heartbroken.

''Tamaki! Tamaki, wake up!! Tamaki!!'' you shouted.

''Y/n? You...You are still here..?'' Tamaki said still confused and scared not processing what's happening.

''Of course, Tamaki...Was it another nightmare?'' you asked.

''Nightmare...a nightmare?'' Tamaki said still confused and afraid.

''Yes, you were saying things like 'don't leave me' and 'i'm sorry come back'. What did you see?''

''Y-you said that you are l-leaving me..you said that im useless, unworthy and a burden, you told me that you don't love me anymore..’’' Tamaki said as tears were filling his eyes.

''Tamaki, baby, I would never! Please don't cry!!'' you said feeling yourself getting tears formed in your eyes as well.

''Y/n..'' Tamaki mumbled.

''Yes Tamaki?!''

''Please don't leave me...Now that you are in my life i don't want to lose you...please promise.."

''I promise Tamaki, i'll always be here for you! You promise me that you will never doubt my love for you!''

''I promise..''

He said when they both fell asleep in each others embrace...

-

And this would be my first one-shot, tell me what did you think of it!