"You said it back." I point out as we argue.

"Yes! Because I meant it! Okay? Are you happy? I meant it." she raises her voice slightly.

A small smirk crawls onto my face. "I know you did."

"God dammit, you piss me off." she shakes her head, rubbing her temples simultaneously. I just continued smirking, knowing I was successful in ticking her off.

I somehow forgot how cute she was when she was annoyed.

Her nose scrunches up in the most non-threatening, almost mouse like, adorable way possible. Her face sometimes goes red and her eyes pinch shut as if she's trying to hold herself back from punching you in the face even though she's envisioning it in her mind quite vividly.

Her eyes return to my face, noticing my still, satisfied smirk on my face.

"Would you wipe that stupid smirk off before I do it for you." she 'threatens' in a pissed off tone.

There was a very very very small voice inside telling me to stop pushing her and just hear her out...but again, very very small.

It was actually being overshadowed by the much larger voice telling me to keep going as far as I can.

"Why don't you show me how to wipe it off." I put my arms behind my back and stand tall in front of her.

She looks at me, eyes narrowed and dark. It seemed as if she was trying to decide between breaking my nose or gagging me dead with a hand towel.

But, what she proceeds to do completely knocks me off my guard.

She steps right up to me, grabbing the back of my head and stepping up on to her toes. It wasn't even a matter of 2 seconds before she kissed me...hard.

I exhale sharply through my nose as my eyes close slowly after being wide open from surprise.

Her hands move from around my neck to my cheeks, while mine move from behind my back to her waist and lower back. I pull her in closer as I take it upon myself to deepen the kiss. She pulls away for a split second just to catch her breath, but then comes back harder.

I bite down softly on her bottom lip, tugging it as she pants softly.

Her scent intoxicated me and the way her lips felt definitely wasn't helping. I was trying so hard to hold myself back from having sex with her right here on Eliza's bathroom counter.

Just as she grants my tongue access into her mouth, a loud knocking occurs from the other side of the door, making our lips disconnect and our heads snap towards the sound.

"You two almost done in there?" Louis' voice echoes from the opposite side.

I groan and wipe my mouth. "We're just talking. Give us a minute." I excuse.

"Mhm." Louis mumbles. "Well we'd like to leave so if you could hurry up with your conversation, that would be fantastic." he mocks.

I roll my eyes as I take my hands off of Lydia's hips. I look down at her as she bites the inside of her cheek and adjusts herself.

"Sorry." I say, referencing the sudden stop.

She shakes her head. "No it's okay. It was probably a good idea for us to stop considering we're in my best friends bathroom." she says.

I nod in agreement. We probably would have gotten carried away if we weren't interrupted.

I go to open the door, but she puts her hand over mine, making me stop and turn towards her with our hands still on the handle.