Chapter 18 - Preparation

Start from the beginning

"No, of course not. I know now being anything but straight is a disgusting sin. I'd never betray god like that, I've learned from my mistakes." Said Sayori moving her hands to make the cross shape on her chest.

"Mother, father you don't have to worry. I joined a literature club, not a lesbian club, because it's my worst subject and the president happens to be a member of the student council and has been helping me with my studies." Smiled Sayori with her eyes closed as she sat down at the table with unsure parents.

"Although it is true there are only girls in the club at the moment, I recently got MC to join!" Said Sayori happily. Both of her parents faces lit up with joy and happily nodded in approval, smiling content with what Sayori had said. Though her sister was disappointed and did a 'tch' noise before starting to eat, wishing she could get some entertainment out of her older sister.

The whole breakfast was exactly how Sayori imagined it to be, her mother trying hard to make some sort of small talk, her father making sexist, racist, transohobic and any kind of ist comments you could think or and Sarah agreeing with her dad, stroking his ego to get even further on his good side. 

Sayori bretend to enjoy her mums cooking so much she couldn't stop stuffing her face, earning a content smile from her mother who offered Sayori some seconds. Sayori didn't really care, she just wanted to avoid having any kind of real conversation with these devils and shedy gladly shove down any plastic tasting food to do so.

Her mums cooking used to be so tasty and the highlight of Sayoris day, but ever since she got back from the camp it always tasted bland, like she was eating a piece of paper and the more colourful and beautiful the dish the more disgusting it would be. Things were just never the same.

Her mother was about to give Sayori seconds, when her dad to stop her, saying that if she eats too much she'll become fat and unattractive in the eyes of god and her future husband. Sayori let our a small sigh, happy she wouldn't have to eat anymore of that disgusting food.

Sayori and her sister said goodbye to their parents before leaving the house and unfortunately began walking to school together. Not even two minutes after leaving the house Sarah rolled up her skirt so it barely covered her ass, unbuttoned her shirt to show some skin, put on some jewelry she stole from Sayori and began putting on bright and over excessive make up. Sayori looked at her sister and sighed.

"Why do you do that to yourself Sarah? Your already so beautiful, you don't need any makeup...what if you attract attention from very bad and dangerous people?" Sighed Sayori genuinely worried.

"Well then hopefully I won't be a virgin by then. I bet you've already got you cherry popped you slut." Barked Sarah.

"Sarah, what did I ever do to make you this upset with me? What can I do to make it up to you?" Softly asked Sayori with a gentle smile.

"You can go die that's what. When you were at the camp, it was amazing! All the attention and gifts were for me and no one else. I wish they'd send you back already, I mean, it's obvious your gay because of your short hair." Said Sarah flicking her long died blond hair with a smirk.

"Having short hair doesn't make you gay Sarah, I just like I because it's easier to take care of, I think it's amazing that you have the patience to deal and take care of your long and pretty hair." smilesld Sayori, just trying to make things a bit better between them.

"That's exactly what a faggot would say." Grunted Sarah rolling her eyes, Sayoris smile slightly withered.

"Well if you ever need anything from me, all you have to do is ask and I don't mind it if mum and dad take care of you more in all honesty. I can handle myself just fine and I think it's a nice thing to want to be close with mum and dad." Said Sayori being truthful and kind with every word.