AWARD CEREMONY

Judges, Participants... Our long, fun journey of this award is finally wrapping up. This ride has been stressful and has definitely had its ups and downs as it is my first ever award and I honestly started this without really knowing what to do (haha). We have all pushed through this together. I would love to thank you all for being a special part of this award.
Judges, Participants... Welcome to The Platinum Awards Awarding Ceremony brought to you by your host, -GenreAwards-!
Please, take a seat!

Our first place winners have worked very hard on their books, just as all of the other participants have. Although, these participants managed to sludge their way through all three rounds. Because of this, they are now being awarded the first place prize pack. Please welcome our first place winners!
MathiasCavanaugh KariRakitan
McKraven QueenXirinOfArvada BitchThatsMe Orizone MaskedParkers AthenaKosalla Siennafrost JensenKristyne and Karmagical!
Congratulations!
These winners will be awarded with the First Place Prize Pack which includes:
•A "FIRST PLACE -THE PLATINUM AWARD-" badge/sticker PDF to put on your book cover and/or background (will be emailed)

•A follow from this account and the judges of your genre
•Your book will be added to my "First Place Winning Entries - AWARDS" reading list
•A shout-out for you and your book
•A vote on every chapter of your book
•A review from the admin/me

Next up, we have our second place winners! These participants also managed to dominate the first two rounds and make their way to Round 3. They definitely deserve recognition as well.
Please welcome our second place winners!
All4Clouds miaamigo MathiasCavanaugh dlcroisette alwaysrenesmee CourtneyPeterman0 PrincessPlatinum sarah_madden01 pettysmut and tokalah!
Congratulations!
These winners will be awarded with the Second Place Prize Pack which consists of:
•A "SECOND PLACE -THE PLATINUM AWARD-" badge/sticker PDF to put on your book cover and/or background (will be emailed)

•A follow from this account (if the judges would like, they have the option of following you)
•Your book will be added to my "Second Place Winning Entries - AWARDS" reading list
•A shout-out for you and your book
•A review from a/the judges of your genre

And of course, we have to third place winners! These participants made all the way to Round 2. This round had extremely close scores. Many of these participants only needed one more point on their average score to advance. Please welcome our third place winners!
Infinitebae LadyArwenEvenStar Siennafrost ur_favouritexx heartofemotion loveisasweetpoison Tidwell56 CourtneyPeterman0 Gugus4682 underthemoment and eternityali1990!
Congratulations!
These participants have been awarded the Third Place Prize Pack which includes:
•A "THIRD PLACE -THE PLATINUM AWARD-" badge/sticker PDF to put on your book cover and/or background (will be emailed)
•A follow from this account
•Your book will be added to my "Third Place Winning Entries - AWARDS" reading list
•A shout-out for you and your book

Our participants whose entries we're eliminated in Round 1 also deserve lots of recognition so please give them some! I greatly appreciate you participants!
If this was you, you can comment inline with this line so people will recognize you and maybe check out your account.

Next, I will be awarding a participant the Honorable Mention award. To earn this award, this person had to have been supportive, helpful, uplifting, social, and much more throughout this entire contest. I have had this participant in mind for awhile and they greatly deserve it.
The Honorable Mention award goes to McKraven!
Congratulations!
McKraven has been awarded the Honorable Mention Prize Pack which includes:
•A "HONORABLE MENTION -THE PLATINUM AWARD-" badge/sticker PDF to put on your book cover and/or background (will be emailed)

•A follow from this account
•A nice message from this account will be written on your conversation board

Last but not least, the Top Judge award! I wish I could give every judge one of these. All judges we're so helpful and wonderful. Although, I had to pick my very best judge for this award. This judge was precise, descriptive, extra, wrote reviews for every book for every round, and picked up an unbelievable amount of genres. This judge, annieuncanny, has earned the Top Judge award in The Platinum Awards!
Congratulations!
annieuncanny has earned the Top Judge Prize Pack which consists of:
•A follow from this account and my main account
•A shout out

Thank you to all of the judges of The Platinum Awards! Without you, this award would have not made it this far.

QueenXirinOfArvada Electric_Rain PrincessPlatinum KiwiKawaii05 Leighbird2020 annieuncanny TheHeroesWithinMe Negan-Dean-Morgan PriyaRaj626 ElysianJoy alwaysrenesmee Gugus4682 and InterstellarDreamer!

That's it everybody! That is all of the awards.
Congratulations everyone and thank you so much for participating in my very first award. Please stay tuned for future awards and be a part of them!
_____________________________________
Next Chapter: A Wrap-Up Speech