Hyunjin intertwined both their hands and Felix slowly flip Hyunjin over on his back. He straddled himself on Hyunjin's hips, lips still moving against each other passionately.

Hyunjin placed his hands on Felix hips as Felix pressed his hands against the older's chest.

That night, was the night when Felix found his true love, or so called. His forever soulmate.
——
"BABE!" Jisung yelled across the hallway.

Not even a second later, a sweaty and tired Minho runs over panting.

"Y-Yes Baby?"

Jisung smiled before kissing the tip of Minho's nose.

"I just missed you" Jisung giggled, which was music to Minho's ears.

"What class were you in?" Jisung asked

"Weight Training." Minho answered

Jisung gasped.

"Babe thats all on the other side of the school!" Jisung exclaimed

"Yeah??"

"Why the hell did you run all that way for me?" Jisung pouted cutely

"Because, I heard you call. And why would I leave my little baby waiting for an answer?" Minho said as he wrapped his arms around the younger's small and petite waist.

Jisung blushed before pressing his lips against the others lips.

"Me. you. tonight. at your house" Minho whispered as he pulled away and placed his forehead against Jisung's.

Jisung nodded, too in the moment with his significant other.

"Come on baby. Lets go to lunch." Minho smiled before taking Jisung's hands in his.

——

Jisung reconnected his lips with Minho as he slammed the door closed.

The kiss was rough and seemed desperate. Minho pinned Jisung against the wall before smacking the younger's thighs, making Jisung jumped.

Minho caught him by the thighs and the younger wrapped his legs around the taller's waist.

Minho disconnected his lips before placing it on Jisung's neck, trailing kisses down to the collarbone.

Jisung whimpered as Minho sucked on a specific spot, making Minho to snap his hips up against the younger.

Jisung moaned while gripping Minho's shoulders with his hands.

"Minho~" Jisung whined, desperate for more than just neck kisses.

Minho smirked, looking up at Jisung while sucking roughly on his skin.

Jisung whimpered loudly causing Minho to groan and pull away from his neck, while snapping his hips up in Jisung while having eye contact with the younger.

Jisung moaned shamelessly, gripping harder onto Minho's shoulder.

"Can you please fuck me." Jisung whined

Minho smirked.

"Do you deserve to get fucked by me?" Minho teased

"If you dont fuck me, then I will find someone else to fuck me!" Jisung whined

Minho glared at him.

"Who would want to fuck you? You belong to me."

"I'm sure Vernon won't mind. He's done it before." Jisung smirked as he saw Minho clench his jaw.