Chapter 2

A few weeks passed and both Naruto and Sasuke had woken up. Of course Naruto wanted to sleep some more, the coziness of the bed was so soft upon his skin that is until he heard the door open.

Sasuke sat up and so did Naruto, both still very tired. The nurse that came to check on them smiled, "both you seem well." She said and began to check Sasuke's injuries before checking Naruto's.

"Well everything seems good, the both of you should be discharged by lunch time." She said and Naruto cheered while Sasuke just, "hn"ed.

"Hey Sasuke! Why don't we have lunch together with Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei?" The blonde asked, obviously hyped about getting some food, some ramen to be more specific.

Sasuke turned his head, looking away and smiled a little, "fine." He said and Naruto cheered again. "Shut up otherwise I won't go." He said and went back to sleep.

Naruto pouted and laid back down on the comfy bed with a smile. I told you I'd bring him back! And you said I couldn't. Naruto thought as he closed his eyes and entered his mindscape.

There before him was Kurama laying down. "Hmph. Only cuz' you used my chakra!" Kurama argued and Naruto stuck his tongue out. "But fine. You were right." Kurama added and Naruto looked at Kurama with an astonished expression.

"What?" The tailed beast asked and Naruto jumped onto the tailed beast feeling his forehead making Kurama a bit irritated.

"Are you sick?" Naruto asked and Kurama growled making Naruto back away. "Sorry! Don't hurt me!" The blonde yelled.

"You're so easy to fool, you know that?" Kurama said as he burst out laughing. Naruto sat down and blushed in embarrassment. A small smile appeared on his face as he remembered the first time he encountered Kurama.

Flashback

A four year old Naruto ran through the village. Scared for his life as a large mob of angry villagers ran after him. It was the night of the Fox Hunt. Every year on October 10 the villagers would go out in search of the Nine-Tails holder.

Naruto panted and turned to his right and then left before going left again, but it was a mistake. He got himself trapped in a dead-end. Naruto turned and saw the villagers in front of him.

He tried to run past them but a drunk Jonin got ahold of him and threw him to the wall. Naruto coughed as his back hit the brick wall.

"Your gonna pay for killing my family!" A villager said as he welded his pitch fork and pinned Naruto with it on the wall. The Jonin approached Naruto who was cry and trying to get the pitch fork off his clothes.

The Jonin chuckled as he lifted Naruto's shirt and began to carve words onto his chest. Naruto cried out in pain as the villagers watch, pleasantly.

Kyuubi

A villager approached Naruto and got the pitch fork off of him. Another came and pinned Naruto down before he could even make a move. "Hand me a kunai!" The villager demanded.

The Jonin did so and handed him a very sharp kunai and the villager carved words on Naruto's back.

Demon

Murderer

"Stop! Please!" Naruto cried before letting out a cry of pain as he felt something stab his back. A villager then took out a whip and lashed it at Naruto.