"What.....what are you doing?" She sat up on her elbows.

"I don't think your boyfriend will appreciate me cumming inside you," I chuckled, "I'll finish myself, princess."

She got up from the couch, "fuck him. Fuck what he appreciates...," she got on her knees and started sucking me off. 

"F--f-fuck...." I held her hair back. I eventually finished in her mouth.

I let her brush her mouth with the extra toothbrush that I had in my room. We said our goodbyes and she left.

I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I grabbed my things and I left the arena from the back where I was greeted by fans. I decided to be nice and take some pictures with them and sign autographs.

 I decided to be nice and take some pictures with them and sign autographs

I got to my penthouse and immediately turned on the TV. I took off my clothes and got the bath ready with ice.

"Diva of Doom nailed it, literally! She knocked down Stacey Slammer Walkins like it was easy! We will see Demetria beat down Miranda Monster Glason this upcoming Friday! Now let's talk about the BIG fight! Joseph Danger Jonas come back!" I stayed in the doorway, naked, watching TV.

"Danger fought Wilmer Killer Valderrama and he made it seem like it was a piece of cake! This is Danger's fastest record to ever knock someone down. 4 minutes and 20 seconds. A 6-month hiatus seemed to be a great thing for Mr. Danger."

I chuckled, really proud of myself. I went and got in my ice bath, still able to hear the news on the TV.

"We got some really TMI news about Wilmer and his new girlfriend, Demi Diva of Doom Lovato. Before the show, we asked Wilmer how he celebrates his victory. Here's his response."

"Victory or no victory, I always have some victory in the bedroom with my girlfriend, you know what I mean?" Wilmer chuckled.

"Oh fucking please," I chuckled, "Alexa! Please change the channel." I ask my Echo. 

The next day;

I've been at the gym all morning, working out and getting even better for the upcoming fight. I went back to my place to grab some lunch. I walked in and saw some guy on my couch.

"Hello?" I was confused. The dude got up and it was Wilmer.

"Hey, Joseph," Wilmer presented himself with his black eye that was from me.

"How did you get in?" I looked around, nothing was moved.

"We were best friends at one point, remember? I know where you keep the extra key!" Wilmer chuckled.

"What do you want, Wilmer?" I threw my gym bag in my room.

"Did you fuck my girlfriend?" he said so easily, so bluntly.

"At one point in my life," I chuckled. I got some of my green vegetable juice out of my fridge, Wilmer slammed the fridge door. 

"Last night. She wasn't with me after the fight and she didn't want to come over." 

I sighed, "maybe she was tired, bro," I took a sip of my juice.

"I finally got her to come home with me and I wanted some fuck and she didn't want to fuck."

"If the girl doesn't want to fuck, then she doesn't. I don't know what I have to do with that." I chuckled.

"Stop laughing. I got her to do some doggie and she wasn't enjoying it. She was faking it the entire time."

I shrugged, kind of enjoying this.

"I have nothing to do with this. Now get out of my house before I call security." I looked at him sternly.

"You sure do. She still has something for you and I don't know why. I will find out and I will kill you." He gave me a stern look back.

"Oh, now you're threatening me. You won't kill me. Now leave."I pointed to the door.

Wilmer took my juice and threw it against the wall, "you always steal my females!" he declared.

"Alexa! Call security!" I yelled.

"I don't want to fight you, bro. I don't feel like it." I shrugged.

Security finally came by and got a hold of Wilmer. I watched as they were escorting him out. "By the way, I did fuck your girl last night. She fucking enjoyed it. Did it right on my couch! She even finished me off and sucked me off!" I chuckled, slamming the door. I now had to clean this mess.

Demi;

"I'm a hoe...," I sighed, I was so upset with myself, I couldn't finish my popsicle.

"Why?" Colton fixed his tie.

"I...um... Joe and I had sex in his dressing room... and I didn't want to but Wilmer made me...I had sex with Wilmer later that night and it was the most horrible thing ever."

"Honey, I'm a hoe all the time. Your heart is still with Joe... nothing wrong with that. You need to dump Wilmer and just tell Joe you want him and all of him."

"If only it was that easy..." I sighed.

"I'm sorry to leave you alone, sweetheart but I have to go or I'll be late for this photoshoot." Colton kissed my head.

"It's all good. I got my popsicles and FRIENDS... love you!" I watched him leave. 

Minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I put my popsicle down and went to the door, thinking it was Colton who was playing with me. I opened the door, "did you forget some--Wilmer? Are you okay?" I asked. He was a furious look on his face.

"You fucking bitch!" he pushed me, "you think you can play with me and cheat on me?! You got something else coming!" he slapped me as hard as he could.

"Ow! Wilmer, please don't!" I begged, he slapped me so hard I fell to the ground.