Hurtling through space

I don't think it's a good idea to eat Chinese food late at night.
Maybe this is just my conscious.
But I don't think it is because if it is why would everything start glitching?

Then everything went black.

King pov:
When ban and the captains fight was over we went back to the boar hat we saw a girl who looked around sixteen passed out on the grass infornt of the door.

Merlin quickly approached the unconscious girl and teleported somewhere.

"Well..... that's odd." Captain stated calmly breaking the heavy silence.After captain said that he walked inside as if nothing happened while the rest of us sweatdroped at his actions.

Delilah pov:
When I woke up I saw a woman with barely any clothes on standing beside me. "Um who are you?" She just ignored me or didn't hear me.

"Oh you're awake. I have a few questions I need you to answer."
"Umm okay I guess." I knew it wasn't a question what she told me it was a statement.

Merlin POV:
I don't know where this girl came from but I intended to find out especially with all the dark magic still present even after Hendrickson's defeat. "So how did you get a broken leg?" I felt like starting off simple because if she is apart of the demon race she would be a good alley in the events to come. "Wait I have a broken leg?" She seemed confused so I made a gesture to her leg that was in a splint. "Okay what's your name?" "Oh my name is Delilah Woods." I was content with that answer so I'm not going to push further.
"My name is Merlin the boar sin of gluttony."

Delilah pov:
After Merlin told me her name I realized the name had a sense of familiarity to it I just couldn't put my finger on where I had heard it.
Merlin broke the silence say that we were going somewhere called the
Boar Hat.