💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

One Day...

In Abhi's Home...

Abhi came down from the stairs hearing Her Daughter's Crying...

He sat down on the dinning table and takes Suhana in his arms and made her sit in his lap...

"Princess!! Why my princess is crying??" asked Abhi wiping the tears from eyes ...It hurts him to see her in tears...

"Papa!! I want Mumma now!!" said Suhana in a crying tone...

"Princess Mumma will come soon Dr!! Now like a good girl eat this" said Abhi about to feed her the food...

She pushed his hand....

"No!! No!! I don't want this!! Mumma,, mumma" whines Suhana...

Abhi felt bad seeing his daughter cry...

"Princess Please don't cry baby!! Today I'm sure I'll bring mumma to you" said Abhi

"No you will always lie to me!!! I won't eat till mumma comes here!!" said Suhana crying...

Her face turned red due to her crying... Abhi immediately takes his baby in his arms and pats her to come back to normal.... He too got tears seeing her in tears...

"Mumma!! Mumma!!" cries Suhana....

"Princess look!! Look at Papa!!!Todday I'll bring Mumma to you sure princess" said Abhi...

"No I won't believe you papa... I want Mumma" cries Suhana...

She hugs Abhi tightly.. Abhi kissed her forehead and pats her back to console her...

Later somehow she back to normal.. Abhi feeds her and drops her in school to change her mood....

He is determined that he will meet Pragya today... He wants to settle everything today itself.. Because he cant able to see their daughter hurting and crying because of him...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

In Class...

Pragya continuously noticed Suhana who is looks pale... It hurts her to see Suhana like that...

Pragya went to Suhana...

"Baby!! What happened to my baby today??" asked Pragya holding Suhana's hands...

She remained silent...

"Is my missing Aditi??" asked Pragya...

Aditi in her week off went with Vivan and Bulbul to trip to change aditi's mood ...

Pragya kissed her hands...

"What happen Baby??" asked Pragya...

Suhana starts cry loudly... Pragya shocked to see her crying... Pragya hugs her tightly and pats her back...