Chapter three

Senior year came around she couldn't wait to come back and see her mentors again after seeing them last year so unexpectedly but maybe it was just for the best to get a fresh start with the amount of weight she was under it was just better off to give herself the self-love she has not yet given herself instead she was putting her life on the line for everybody else never putting herself first as the months went by she grew out of her mistakes and learned to put herself out there trying not to be so afraid though it was hard as hell soaked up everything here mentors had taught her from day in and out they were amazing and she could not ask for anything more but sometimes is bound to happen in any relationship it normal it Fighting went on with her mentors to she several disagreements with her mentors some of them were just plain stupid. Thou With every relationship a fight was bound to happen and sometimes she had disagreements each one of her mentors every once weather it had to do with school or outfits that she wore that her mentors sometimes thought could have some fixes to it things have not yet learned to cope with the fact its ok that I can get help or others opinions there not going to hurt her forever. Yes, of course, she needed to take in the fact that sometimes there were always ways around the bad. She just needed to work harder to find other things that made her happy in life now things as the months went by she soaked in the self-love never felt before Then tried to start. As she stared herself down in the mirror to understand what everyone seemed to see within her dark brown eyes freckles, tiny button nose and two perfectly sized dimples it took her time to understand. She didn't understand if it was her body or how she was human at all it confused her maybe it was just the fact of how scared she really was it seemed to screw her up to no wit's end. Time flew by and things changed quickly as the months passed, she was now She was graduating and have to find new mentors so she was looking forward to having to lose them while going off to chase her crazy dreams and a family of her own they were really all she had to trust the last week was coming to an end, she didn't want to believe it with every wish she could have more before she started the next chapter in her life as she holds the memories close and every little word they have said and the little life lessons taught to her putting them away for use later on in life so she could continue to not only grow to be a better person but to become extremely successful all of this was going to take time but later on it would all pay off in the long run. It's been six years of staring at the ground, twisting my hair, doing anything to prevent having eye contact with the person or people. Now she has transformed tremendously into this gorgeous amazing young woman, but never to lose those daring brown eyes just the right amount of freckles the two perfectly sized dimples and that smile that lit up the room as she walked in. The only thing that changed within me was that I quit trying. Any way to prevent eye contact with anyone, but that grew little, Because I found these amazing mentors not only changing the way looked at life. But as I was in pain in this hell war at home, I finally had them by my side. I felt so much more complete than I had an amazing support system of mentors.