Chapter 42: Poe

Rey's POV:

I found Poe in the command center, kissing Hux, I felt vomit rise in my throat. I hate seeing him being put through this, especially since I know how much he loves Finn. When they part I watch Poe walking in my direction, I press myself against the wall near the doorway and prep the antiserum in my hand. Once he breeches the doorway, I inject him with the needle and push its contents into him. He loses consciousness right away, I use the force to catch him. I ran down the hallways the same way I came, Poe floating behind me, I gently lay him on the ground in front of the entrance to the jail so someone in the Resistance will see him and hopefully take him with them. I realize I haven't seen any stormtroopers around. I use the force to sense them, they are in the Forest heading in Rose's direction. I was so busy with the changes in the plana that I forgot about the distraction we had planned. Nothing huge, I had her remotely land me a couple of empty spacecraft a little ways from base to keep them busy. I did not have to think about that, times is almost up and I had to find Seth.

I find him in a meeting room with Hux discussing what to do about the empty ships Rose set up. I walk in the room, immediately my so-called husband gives me a hug and kiss. "I knew you couldn't stay away from me." He says with a creepy smile on his face. He kisses me again and he holds me closer to him as he and Hux go over the plan. He steps away slightly then guides me to Hux. Hux has an evil grin on his face. "Rey my dear wife, the new supreme leader has decided to expand our family. You are to marry Hux so the three of us may create an unstoppable family. We as your husbands would make sure you are forever loved and cared for. You have been chosen by the supreme leader to have our children. This will make our family bigger and whole again by replacing what Kylo Ren has stolen from us. Isn't that exciting!" Seth says cheerfully. I look at him and seductively bite my lower lip trying my best to look interested even though I feel only discussed and horrified. Seth's hand slides down to my lower back and it sends an awkward chill down my spine. Hux comes closer to me, lust in his eyes. I feel the bond between me and Ben connect and I am grateful. 'Ben, quick, grab the sabers while they are too distracted.' I say, pushing myself into his mind. Hux yells something about how I will always be scum and how the only reason why I am still here is he needs someone to give him and Seth pleasure. However, I am too distracted by the feeling of Ben's fingers barely grazing the back of my legs. The next thing I know is Seth kissing me again while Hix places a kiss on my neck at the same time.