His first time

Levis POV

That brat decided he was gonna disobey me. So I'm gonna teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

I was currently enjoying the painful and surprised look that played on the boys face.

"Your going to regret hitting my hand away. I'm going to punish you like I promised I would if you disobeyed me again."

I drank up the delicious look Jaeger had on his sexy little face.

"What if I wanted to get punished Captain?" Eren said in a husky voice.

I took in a shaky breath from the look in those lusting eyes that asked that question. "Well if you wanted to be punished I guess your gonna get your wish brat." Before Eren could even reply I smashed my lips down on his. Eren moaned in my mouth while I shoved my tounge into his mouth. I moved my knee to hover in between the brats legs and pressed down on Erens growing erection.

"Ahh...ahah...Levi fuck."

"Is that enough punishment or do you want more?"

"Yes, please give me more. Punish me more Captain I deserve to be punished."

I laughed at the sight that I saw. I never thought that I could make him be so obedient just by touching him a little. "Your right, you deserve all the punishment that I dish out at you. Now get up and lay yourself across my desk." I took my knee of his crotch and let him get up and lay down on my desk. I went over to the brat and took in his figure while I put myself between his legs that hung over the side of the desk.

" Sit up Jaeger."

As he sat up I started taking of his shirt while listening to every delicious moan he let out as my hands touched his skin.

I kissed down his chest once his shirt was finally off and kissed farther down until I reached my ultimate goal.

Erens POV

I tried to hold in my moans while Levi kissed all along my chest  heading further south.

"Capt-" Levi cut me off with a rough kiss to my lips.

"Just be quite and relax. This is your punishment." Levi whispered as he pulled back breathless from the passionate kiss we just shared. As Levi started kissing my neck and suck my soft skin I felt his hands move to the tent in my pants and rub his palm into my crotch.

"Ahh...agh...please." I let out a loud moan from the pressure that he was putting on me.

"Please what brat? What do you want?" Levi breathed into my ear.

I felt my body tingle from the heat from Levis breath by my ear and the painful feeling from my excitement not being freed.

"Please don't tease...agh...me cap...ahh...tain."

Levi unzipped my pants along with my boxers and ripped them off of me so fast I didn't know what was going on until I felt heat radiate around my dick.

"Ahhhhhhh...damn it." I cursed my self for not concealing my moans. But at the way Levi hummed while his mouth was still around my dick I would guess he loved my moaning. I grabbed onto Levi s hair and thruster into his mouth while letting out a long low moan.

I could feel my stomach tightening while I watched Levi bob his head up and down between my legs. I tightened my hold on Levi s hair while trying to worn him I was about to come.

"I'm...agh...I'm gonna....ahh...IM GONNA CUM." I thrusted into Levis mouth and arched my back as I felt release. I let out a half scream half moan as my cum shot into Levis mouth. I whined as Levi pulled his mouth of me missing the heat I just felt. I watched as Levi swallowed all of my seed and felt myself getting hard again. I breathed deep breaths as I try to gain sense of what had just happened. Once I was in my right mind I finally got out a few words.

"Thank you captain that was the best punishment i've ever had sir." Levi looked at me with amusement and lust in his eyes as he laughed a low small laugh.

I looked at the Levi in confusion. "What's so funny captain?" I asked.

He leaned towards my ear and breathed something that made me get harder.

"What's funny is you think your punishment is over but the truth is I'm far from done with punishing you." I sucked in a breath as I felt something hard touch touch my leg. Only then did I notice the tent that had formed in Levis pants.

"Captain?" I whispered.

"I've just started your punishment Eren and I don't plan on stopping until you've learned your lesson." Levi moaned into my ear.

Help me!