Chapter 41: Left

Rey's POV:

The plan was supposed to be easy; go in, pretend to tolerate my so-called husband and tell him that I want to join him, find Finn, free Poe, make Ben fly all the Resistance members away to The Gray Jedi temple. When I landed The Falcon on the edge of the woods I noticed there were no Resistance fighters were walking around the base. 'Things just got more complicated.' Closing my eyes I reached through the force. ' Finn where are you?' I asked him. 'All Resistance members are in the prisoner cells. From what I heard and gathered is that they are supposed to start us on the serum and reprogramming all the droids at nightfall.' He replied in a worried tone.' Force! This plan just went straight to hell.' I left the Falcon and ran to my quarters, luckily I was not seen by anyone. Once there I quickly put on my black uniform from the day Ben rescued me. I also attached the red double-bladed lightsaber I used to have to my belt clip, I hated the idea of even touching any of it again, It made my skin crawl. I hid mine and Ben's current sabers under my skirt. I went back to the Falcon and into our room. I force lifted an unconscious Ben and left the ship, hoping it appeared as if he was my prisoner, I also hoped this new half baked plan worked. As I walked I pleaded with the force to allow my plan to work.

Ben's POV:

I realized I was floating. I opened my eyes and looked down, I could barely make out the woman in front of me who is walking with determination. Her hair flowed down in waves. She wore a black dress that was tight-fitting through the torso accenting her curves. The skirt flared out at the waist and was almost down to her knees but not quite. Her knee-high black leather heel boots complimented the leather belt she wore that is probably made of the same material. Once my eyes landed on the costume double-bladed lightsaber she had hooked on her belt I realized this woman was Rey. I always liked her in darker colors but not like this. She force threw me into a cell and I slammed against the wall, the door shut and Rey walked away without saying a word. I tried to use the force in the door but it wouldn't move, this had to be some kind of practical joke. "Don't bother wasting your energy, these cells were designed to keep force users in." I turned to see Finn sitting on the floor cross-legged staring at me, he had to be meditating, I noticed BB-8 in the corner with his head hagging down. "Did she give you a plan, because this is definitely not the plan she ran by me yesterday?" I asked as I punch the wall. "I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN!" I scream as I punch the wall again. 'Ben? Finn or you there?' It's Rey. 'I don't have much time. I programmed all the cell doors to open in Fifteen minutes. Once that happens, get everyone to the Falcon and don't look back.' We both hear Rey in our minds. 'Okay,' Finn says. 'Ben right before those doors open I need you to open our force bond. Hiding underneath my skirt are our lightsabers, take them and let Finn use mine.' I can hear her worry and sorrow in her words. 'Rey what are you doing? You know we are stronger together.' I plead, sobbing. 'I'm so sorry Ben, I can't afford to lose you or my friends.' She hesitates for a moment. 'I love you.' With that said she closes the connection.