Chapter 7

Hey everybody! Here's Chapter 7! It was kind of hard to write when my sis is watching the TV. I can't really concentrate. This chapter is a bit messy, so sorry! And yes, there's Christopher POV in this chapter! There will be another exam next week but I don't plan to study now. It willl just ruin my mood. Hope you enjoy :)

(unedited)

Silver Andre

We made our way through the maze of corridors. Hailey was really amazing! I couldn't believe she knew her way so well without even hesitant for a second while turning here and there! Within 5 minutes, we had arrived at the cafeteria, also known as the dining hall. The cafeteria was larger and much grander than I thought. It was liked a five star restaurant. With expensive wooden chairs, benches and dining tables. There was also a huge chandelier hanging in the center of the wooden dome, liked the one in the rotunda.

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" Hailey grinned at me, pulling me through the crowd to the food corner. Boots and heels clicking noisily against the wood tiles. When we arrived at the food corner, Hailey introduced a few dishes which she said, was the most delicious food she'd ever taste. All food looked delicious and there were so many varieties to choose from. I couldn't believe this! How good was that? They treated us liked high class people here and yet the school fees were affordable. My mouth began to water and Hailey laughed.

"Come on! Choose what you want! You look like a wolf ready to gobble up the sheep."

I smiled sheepishly. I couldn't help it! Flipping through the menu for several times, I finally decided to settle on a plate of spaghetti with meatballs. Carrying my tray of food, I quickly located Hailey at the counter, paying for a large cheeseburger in her hands. She gestured me to follow her and we came to a table near. As I drew near, I saw that there were two girls and two boys sitting on the curved bench, leaning against the cushion, chatting happily. One of the girls with long brown hair turned around and gave us a bright smile.

"Hey," She called out cheerily. "Finally! I was about to send out a search party."

Hailey beamed back at her, "Just helping Silver to settle down...a bit." Placing her cheeseburger on the table, she sat down and patted the spot beside her, smiling at me. Sinking gratefully into the sit, I whispered a thank to her.

"So, you're Silver Andre? I'm Victoria Eaton. You can call me Tori! Hailey's been moping around since she heard that she's having a roommate. She's so excited to meet you!" She said happily.

"Thanks?" I smiled a little. Tori seemed nice, like Hailey.

"No problem! She can't shut her mouth up! She keeps saying," Hey! What do you think she looks like?","I hope she's nice."; "I wonder what's her name?" "

I laughed. I'd no idea that Hailey actually wanted to meet me.

"Owh shut up!" Hailey face turned a deep red, probably feeling embarrassed. "Now just let me make the introductions. Everyone," Hailey said, "This is Silver Andre, my new roommate."

The other girl and two boys stared at me.

"This is Tiana Waldorf," Hailey said, pointing to a perky-looking blonde. "Tiana's Tori roommate. And this is Ethan Brooks." A good-looking guy with wavy golden-blond hair peeked out under his baseball cap, curling against his collar. "The other is Ethan's roommate, Oliver Ross." Oliver had dark brown hair, just like Tori's except it was shorter, of course.

"It's great to meet you all," I said, sounding nervous. Back at Jefferson High, I'd friends of opposite gender but we usually didn't talk much and we definitely never shared a same table at the cafeteria.

Ethan gave me a warm smile and Oliver smirked at me, "Say, why do all the pretty girls come to Flamecrest Academy huh?" My cheeks immediately flamed up. No one had ever said that to me! Ethan saw it and laughed loudly, "Don't mind him. He's just teasing."