Hal kept looking around like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. So I got to work, I went on my knees, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I didn't look up at him. It wasn't about the sex. It was about getting Hal to relax.

With the pants gone, Hal was clad in black boxers that were pulled across his skin. I tucked my fingers into the hem but I don't look him in the face. He was slowly filling out and by the time I had his boxers around his ankle, he was sporting a semi.

I cleared my throat, getting to my feet. I watched with a small smile as Hal slipped into the water. Once he was in, his body covered by the bubbles it felt like I could breathe easy.

"Why don't you join me, kitten?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I've already showered and everything." I said but Hal just shakes his head at me. "I just want you to relax and enjoy your bath."

"I'd enjoy it better with you." He said and my cheeks grew hot. I couldn't tell him no. He was a cuddly bear. My very own cuddly bear.

"Hal..."

"Please, angel."

And that...

That made my knees go weak. I couldn't tell him no. The robe came loose and I let it fall to the ground, Hal's gaze resting on me as I wiggles out of my lacy shorts. Instead of getting right into the water, I picked up my clothes mane his and folded them neatly.

"Angel come on..." Hal said and I placed the neatly folded clothes on the counter before making my way to the bath. Hal held a hand out to me and I slipped my in, he squeezed my hand tight as I got into the tub, settling between his legs, wrapped in the warmth of the hot water.

Hal pressed a kiss to my hair and trailed kisses down the side of my neck until he pressed a final one to my shoulder.

"Thank you, kitten. For everything." He said and I turn sideways so I could see his face. He looked better and I could feel his body against mine. He wasn't as tense.

"I just wanted to take care of you. Like always. Like you always do for me." I said, smiling up at him. Hal leaned over, his hand settled around my neck as he kissed me stupid, his tongue licking its way into my mouth, tasting and taking.

With the weight of his hand in my neck and his tongue in my mouth, I felt owned. I felt like I was his. His to do everything to.

This feeling was new.

I already knew how much I loved Hal and how much I fall more and more in I've with him everyday but this new feeling made everything feel so much more. It made me...

What's the word?

Delighted? Serene?

At ease? Fulfilled?

All of the fudging above!

Hal slows down the kiss, going from deep and passionate to soft and sweet. We pull apart and just stared at each other. I just wanted to say it. I just wanted to tell him how much I love him. Everything seemed perfect here, everything.

"You always take care of me." Hal said and I hummed.

"Always will."

I moved back in his arms, just leaning against him as we delved into silence. Hal's hands were stroking my legs, just touching, never moving past there.

"There was a time when I was little, I really hated to shower you know, normal kids stuff but then my dad would try to coax me into doing it. He'd promise to buy me a pony or the latest power ranger action figure or used copies of Jughead double digest. But my mum, she's act like she listened and I'll go to my room feeling happy but when I fall asleep, she'd carry me to the bathroom, places me on the ground underneath the shower head and turn on the cold water. I'd wake up screaming."