chapter 22 - The Walking Dead

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.15 "Stand By Me", in Liv's room, Cristian was sitting next to Liv's body, staring at her in utter emptiness.

Stefan: (voice over from 4.15 Stand By Me) "Your humanity, Cristian, that was all you had left."

From 4.15 "Stand By Me", in the living room of the Gilbert House, Elena and Alex were kneeling on the floor holding each other.

Damon knelt in front of them. "Turn it off."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in the woods, Elena transformed, biting Matt, feeding.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "Their humanity's off."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in Cristian's House, Cristian snapped Sandy's neck, letting her fall.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "They're basically numb to everything..." 

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in the road, the woman and Alex were sitting on the ground. Alex was feeding on her, heavily, quickly, unable to stop. She fed so hard that the girl's head fell off, rolling under the car next to her. She looked at her dead, headless body in her hands.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "That makes them who they are."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in Cristian's House, Cristian was on the phone with Kaylin.

"Once you got old enough, the humanity switch fades until it doesn't exist anymore," Kaylin told him. "You're almost to that point, Cris."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in Cristian's House, Cristian was looking at a picture of Cristian and Liv together, Liv's arm raised as if she was the one holding the camera, both of them smiling.

Cristian looked expressionless yet like he wanted to feel, but didn't know what to feel or where to start, not as emotionless as he had been.

Kaylin: (voice over from 4.21 They've Come Undone) "Your switch is gonna fade, and soon enough, we'll all have the old Cristian that we know and love back."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in the woods, Stefan and Damon were restraining Alex and Elena.

Kaylin pulled Matt up off the ground. "I'm done playing nice." She snapped Matt's neck violently, letting him fall. Elena gasped loudly, her mouth hanging open in shock. Alex walked closer, her eyes glistening. Kaylin knelt next to Matt's body, taking his hand. "I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this." She showed the Gilbert Ring to Alex and Elena. "That's humanity."

From 4.21 "They've Come Undone", in the diner, Bonnie, Tory, Katherine and Lindsey were sitting at the table.

"Silas is psychic; he can get into people's heads, read their minds, make them see things that aren't really there," Bonnie told her. 

"Silas wants us to harness its power to drop the Veil between our side and the Other Side," Tory told her. "But to do so, I have to die. Because of the link, Lindsey and Bonnie will die, too."

From 4.19 "Pictures of You", in the tunnels, Silas was holding the box containing the Cure.

Tory: (voice over from 4.19 Pictures of You) "After, Silas wants to take the Cure, and then he wants to die."