chapter 21 - They've Come Undone

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.15 "Stand By Me", in Liv's room, Cristian was sitting next to Liv's body, staring at her in utter emptiness.

Stefan: (voice over from 4.15 Stand By Me) "Your humanity, Cristian, that was all you had left."

From 4.15 "Stand By Me", in the living room of the Gilbert House, Elena and Alex were kneeling on the floor holding each other.

Damon knelt in front of them. "Turn it off."

They watched as Elena and Alex's tear-stained faces turned utterly expressionless, still. The light left their eyes, as though something inside them had died.

From 4.19 "Pictures of You", outside the prom, Alex and Elena were feeding on Lindsey and Bonnie.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "Their humanity's off."

From 4.16 "Bring It On", in Cristian's House, Cristian was feeding the girl.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "They're basically numb to everything..."

From 4.16 "Bring It On", in the parking lot of Grove Hill Hospital, Kacie was feeding on a hospital employee.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.16 Bring It On) "That makes them who they are."

From 4.18 "American Gothic", in Klaus' Mansion, Kaylin and Klaus were talking.

"If you're worried about your friend Cristian's humanity, you won't have to worry about it for much longer," Klaus told her. "After a few hundred years, your humanity switch begins to fade. It won't be long before his switch begins to fade and his humanity comes back... in pieces."

From 4.19 "Pictures of You", in the Lockwood Cellar, Kacie was chained to the walls and floor, in a spaghetti-strapped shirt and shorts, sweat beading her skin. 

Tyler knelt in front of Kacie.

Kacie smiled tiredly, weakly. "I made a deal with Rebekah. If I helped her get the Cure, she would give me my freedom."

Tyler smiled a small smile, putting a hand on Kacie's cheek.

Kacie leaned her head into his hand, missing him so much.

"At least you got two things out of the deal," Tyler told her. "Freedom and humanity."

Kacie nodded.

From 4.19 "Pictures of You", in the tunnels, Silas had the box containing the Cure in his hands.

Shane/Silas: (voice over from 4.15 Stand By Me) "When Silas was buried by the witches, they left him with the Cure."

From 4.15 "Stand By Me", on the island, Bonnie, Lindsey and Tory were kneeling on the ground.

Shane/Silas knelt in front of them. "They knew that he wanted to die, be reunited with his one true love."

From 4.18 "American Gothic", in the park, Tory and Luke were sitting on a bench.

"If my spirit ended up on the Other Side after we did the spell to bring the Veil down, that means that every supernatural creature over there is back on this side with a vengeance," Tory told him.

From 4.19 "Pictures of You", in Klaus' Mansion, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Rebekah were sitting around the table.

"He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died," Kassandra told them.