chapter 9 - O' Come, All Ye Faithful

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan jumped off of the roof.

Stefan: (voice over) "Mystic Falls."

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the woods, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola walked toward the Lockwood Cellar.

Damon: (voice over) "Our family was born here."

From 2.01 "The Return", on the Lockwood Lawn, Nicola raised her arms in an expressive shrug, turning around, walking away, leaving.

Damon, Stefan and Kaylin watched her go, surprised and slightly awed by her compassion.

Kaylin: (voice over) "This is our family's home."

From 1.18 "Under Control", lakeside, Elena, Jeremy, Alex and Liv were walking along.

Alex: (voice over) "And ours."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in the Grill, Caroline, Eliza and Liz embraced.

Caroline: (voice over) "And ours."

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the dining room of the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler, Kacie and Carol stood together.

Tyler: (voice over) "And ours."

From 3.08 "Ordinary People", in flashback, Rebekah, Kassandra, Henrik and Luna were running through the woods.

Kaylin: (voice over) "For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", at Steven's Quarry, Liv was trapped in a circle of fire. She slowly shook her head, her eyes turning red and the dark veins of hunger creeping toward her eyes.

Caroline: (voice over) "There are vampires."

From 2.03 "Bad Moon Rising", in the woods, Mason the wolf looked at Kacie and Tyler.

Kacie: (voice over) "Werewolves."

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Katherine and Elena came face to face.

From 3.08 "Ordinary People", in flashback, Luna placed her hands gently on either side of the blue flower on the ground, closing her eyes in concentration.

From 4.08 "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street", in the Grill, Rosalita smirked smugly in amusement, biting her lip slightly in triumph, turning around, walking away, looking over her shoulder as she did.

From 4.01 "Growing Pains", in Tory's House, Tory backed away into the wall.

Elena: (voice over) "Doppelgangers."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", at the sacrifice, Klaus opened his eyes while feeding on Alex.

Alex's eyelids fluttered. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Alex: (voice over) "Wraiths."

From 4.08 "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street", in the Cristian's House, Lindsey, Bonnie and Tory each raised an arm and started a spell so powerful it make the lights flicker and break, the house acting as if in the middle of an earthquake.

Bonnie: (voice over) "Witches."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", at the sacrifice, Klaus' eyes glowed like a werewolf, but he still had the veins under them, like a vampire.

Klaus: (voice over) "And even hybrids."

From 4.08 "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street", in Cristian's bathroom, the girls were talking.