ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Oh i am s-sorry. My name is Kang Nari. Thank you for giving me chance to work here. I will do my best to not disappointed anyone."i bowed to show respect and sat down quickly as i finished my introduction. They all clapped for few seconds. I could feel that the atmosphere started to be less awkward.

"Alright. Since we have a lot of stuff to do please Yunho show Nari for now only the most necessary places in building and then come into the room 8, also no plans for tonight because we will have Welcoming Party."Mr. Kim announced the upcoming plans for today and everybody started to cheer. So there is going to be welcoming party? Is there chance that i don't need to go even though it is party devoted to me? I doubt there is. Dammit i better not embarrassed myself tonight.

"And now everybody back to work."he said with authority in his voice. I like how he can easily manage stuff.

"So here is kitchen, here is bathroom and here is your desk."Yunho made my tour around building really short. He did what he was said to do.

"Also you can call as by our first names and about the dress code. Feel free to wear anything you feel comfortable in since we are not in blue house."he joked. I left a little chuckle.

After work we all gathered in main hall waiting for Hongjoong to come

After work we all gathered in main hall waiting for Hongjoong to come. Everybody was pretty excited. Seeing them like that i told myself: "Let's not care what will happen and let's enjoy what is given." I exchanged couple words with everybody and i could feel much more comfortable among them.

We ended up in some private dining restaurant where we were taken to our private room that was reserved for us. Everything looks so luxury and expensive. I was scared to even walk so i won't demage something. We all sat down. I rolled up my sleeves and as the youngest i started to grill meat for them.

"Do you know how to do Soju Bomb?"San asked me.

"She is expert in it."Yunho answered instead of me and winked at me.

Before i even started everybody was already analizing my every move. I took a pint glass and poured beer into it. I put chopstick into it to make bubbles. Then i took shot glass and poured soju into it. On the top of pint glass i put chopsticks and on chopsticks i put shot glass filled with soju. Then i made 'taekwondo-shot' by hitting table with my fist. Thanks to that the shot glass fell into pint glass and i was done. Everybody went 'wow'. I repeated it eight more times so we can all clink together.

"I didn't expect you to be this good in this."San said as i handed him his glass.

"But it turned i am."i gave him a smile.

We had a lot of fun. We ate a lot. We laughed a lot. Suddenly Hongjoong got a phone call. It was phone call from the company. Because of that he and Jongho needed to leave. As we were saying goodbyes to each others i noticed that Yunho was saying goodbye to us too. Don't tell me he is leaving me. Don't tell me he is leaving me here with these guys that i know exactly only for a day. What do you think? Did he leave me? Yes he left me.

"Who is up for second round, put your hand up."Mingi screamed. Everybody raised their hands up except me. They all looked at me.

"Come on Nari, occasions like this don't happen often."Wooyoung added. They all were still full of energy. On other hand i was slowly becoming tired but since i didn't want to ruin mood i agreed.

We went to Noraebang. When we got our karaoke room and i was sure which room is ours i told them i will quickly go to bathroom. When i came back i saw on table at least ten bottles of soju. This is not a good sign. Why i didn't run away when i had chance to run?

"For what is this alcohol?"i asked not believing what i am seeing.

"We are going to play game."Wooyoung said while he was filling shot glassess with soju. Game? Did i hear right?

"Who lose 'rock paper scissors' need to take shot of soju."Seonghwa explained.

"And can't i just watch you guys-"they cut me off in the middle of my sentence when they all together said 'rock paper scissors'. Obviously i was not ready to play and guess what, who was the one who needed to take the first shot of soju? Of course it was me. During game i somehow managed to win more times than losing. There was a last big shot of soju in front of us.

"Please, make me win one more time." i prayed in my mind. I closed my eyes and gave stone. I carefully opened my eyes and saw what i didn't want to see. I lost! I sighed and took a big glass into my hand. I drank it all at once. When i put glass down i wiped my mouth and could feel i hit my maximum.

"Now it's time to party!"Mingi announced. I went crazy in karaoke room but we all did and here is the end of what i remembered from that night.

 I went crazy in karaoke room but we all did and here is the end of what i remembered from that night

I woke up in my room wearing exact same clothes i was wearing yesterday. Wait? I don't remember going home? I was trying to remember every moment from last night until i saw my clock.

"I am late!"i screamed. I jumped from my bed what was really bad idea at that moment. I suddenly felt dizzy and almost lost my balance. I took some pills and took a cold shower to wake me up. I put some random clothes on me and partly dried my hair. I put some make-up on me too and left my flat in a speed of light.

"Good Morning!"they all greeted me at once with a big smiles on their faces when they saw me entering office. I could feel something was off. What the hell happened last night? i was too embarrassed to greet them so i just nodded with my head. Also where the hell is Yunho again? I looked at his desk but he was not there.

"Uhm Wooyoung what happened yesterday in the karaoke room?"i whispered as i sat down on my seat.

"How badly you want to know what happened?"he playfully smirked. Are you kidding me right now?

"Reall badly!"i replied.

"Well we kissed but to be more specific you kissed me."my jaw dropped after hearing his words. What? What the heck?

"Just kidding."he laughed his ass off and continued: "After you left your whole energy during 'Fantastic Baby' you just fell asleep on my lap. That's all."he finished. What? Did i heard what i heard? In his lap? I?

"Nari I have a first task for you."Hongjoon's voice slapped me back into reality. As i turned to face him i accidently hit a corner of desk with my elbow. I left small ouch from me. Both Hongjoong and Wooyoung smiled at my clumsiness.

"Y-yes?"i finally reacted.

"Here is your first task and since you are not really familiar with this kind of stuff i asked Wooyoung if he can help you today."

• • •

wow i am so proud of myself, this chapter has over 2000 words. this is my first time writing such a long part but tbh it is kinda boring today, right? i am sorry but i hope you guys still enjoyed reading it :)) also i added a small definition down if you guys didn't know what is blue house. i didn't know it either, until i made a project about korea like couple months ago hehe

definition:

blue house - The Blue House is the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of South Korea