Time moved too fast, You play it back

Start from the beginning

@LegoHouSE13 THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO SUCH GREAT MUSIC ARTSISTS TAY!

@justswiftin07 GIVE ME LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@all_to_wellll SWIFTIES, HEY! CHECK OUT ED SHEERAN! HE IS A LOVAVBLE GINGER DORK WITH ONE HELL OF A VOICE.

To say i was surprised was an understatement. My album sales in the USA doubled within a week. From that Day on, i realized 3 things

1. I could crack America

2. Supporting Taylor was one of the best decisions i had ever made.

3. Never underestimate the power of the swifties

The tour continued to be a rollercoaster, but most days, we were going up. Every night after the show, i would find Taylor, and we would go down to club red, where nearly as many fans wanted pictures of me, as they did with Taylor. Afterwards, we would head back to either a hotel, or the tour bus we shared, and either way, we would end up in one room, sharing the bed or couch watching Friends Re Runs, Random movies, or Law and Order till late into the night. Most of the time, we would fall asleep watching it, and i would wake up in the middle of the night, the Tv still on, and Taylor curled against me in her Squirrel Pyjamas. If we were in a hotel, i would get up and go to my own room, but i wouldnt bother on the bus. I could easily sneak back into my room on the bus in the morning, without anyone seeing, but anyone could be in the corridor if i walked out of Taylors room in the morning in my pyjamas, and they could get the wrong idea. Taylor didn't seem to mind with the arrangements anyway.

During the day, we would get normally breakfast together at a nearby cafe, or we would pick up a coffee from starbucks, and then spend the morning messing about round the cities we visited,  or at the stadiums. Afternoons called for Sound checks, and preparations, and we would often spend an hour or so jamming in the tour bus to pass by rainy days.

Days off called for spontaneous day trips. Disneyland with the Band; Picnics; Stand up surfing at a nearby beach. Whatever Taylor felt like. Some days we went separate ways, to radio interviews, and tv shows. But normally we spent the spare time together. For her last 2 tours, Taylor had had Liz and Caitlin with her, and together ive been told they were an inseparable bundle of trouble, but this time Liz wasn't there, and Caitlin spend more time with the other band members, so alot of the time it was just Me and Taylor. Grant and Amos, Taylors tour "older brothers" were lovely guys, but extremely intimidating and scary! They didn't want there little sister to be hurt, and even though we weren't dating, i was interrogated several times as to what we had been doing, and what they would do to me if i hurt her. I knew they were only teasing; Amos has never been serious in his life; but it was a little scary!

I worked on my X album throughout the tour and on several occasions, Taylor would join me on trips to the studio, to offer her advice. She heard every song on the album straight after it was written, and i had feedback on every one. My album was coming along nicely; i had several pop songs i had done with Pharell, and several classic "ED" songs; the romantic acoustic love songs, but i still feel like i was missing a perfect love song. It would come eventually. Taylor had also been attempting to start on her next album, which, observing by the few songs she had written already was going complete pop. I loved it. It was deep meaningful pop, rather than lame-less beated music pop. Pop crossed with country song writing pop.  Taylor pop.

We had such fun on the red tour. I couldnt wait for the European dates which were coming soon!

"Remember scooting down the corridors?" Taylor said interrupting my thoughts. I could tell immediately she had been thinking about the tour, like i had. We had bought scooters and spent the whole afternoon one day scooting round the entire arena, on stage and down the long corridors. The staff got a tad annoyed, but i don't think they minded much. We don't get much chances just to let loose!