Time moved too fast, You play it back

The whole Grammy evening would have got a little boring had Taylor not been in front of me. Everyone else in the room was looking bored, and uninterested in the acts performing, but Taylor was dancing her socks off. for every award, she was on her feet clapping, and for ever act performing she was there on her feet dancing. When Lorde came on, who is an amazing 17 year old singer, Tay was the only one standing dancing. She looked like she wanted to be here, and was having a great time. I saw Lorde look over to her at the end, and smile at Taylor with thanks, as Taylor didnt realise how much younger singers looked up to her sucess. Then Imagine Dragons, and they even said in a speech "When you look out at the audience and see Miss Taylor Swift dancing, you know you are doing something right!" to which Taylor grinned at. Halfway through the evening, they stopped for an interval. Tay turned around and grinned at me

"ED!"

"TAY!! i've missed you!" i replied

"I've missed you too!! How is your tour going?"

"Its been fantastic! Infact, i'm playing Madison Square Garden next month!"

"I heard!" Tay replied excitedly "Infact i heard its sold out too!"

"Yep! somehow!"

"Because you are an amazing singer!" taylor replied, but then her smile dropped slightly.

"Whats wrong Tay?" I asked

"I didnt get a ticket. You said you would send me one, and you didnt" she said sadly

"You didn't get a ticket because i havent sent one. I wanted to give it to you in person." I replied grinning. "I have reserved you the best seat of the arena. Infact, its a stool on the stage! Tay, will you please come and sing with me?"

"You want me to come and sing at your concert at madison square garden?!" Taylor replied excitedly

"Yes!"

"Of course i will come" Taylor answered "Why do you want me there though?"

"Because most of my american fans are because of you, and your invitation for me to open your red tour, which was the bestest experience ever, and i want to thank you and your fans for having me." i replied seriously.

"Ed! there is no need to thank me! thank you for coming with me and being my friend!" Taylor said, smiling. Then she looked over as Scott, her manager was signalling for her to go and get ready for her performance. She grabbed my hand and dragged by through the crowd backstage.

I sighed, and let my self be dragged through the crowd. When we reached backstage, Taylor kept hold of my hand, and led me to her room, telling me about how somehow Lorde had ended up being her manager earlier today. Only Taylor would do something like that! I smiled and laughed more  than i had in ages as we walked down the never ending corridor. It was like being back on the red tour.

The Red Tour flew past. To begin with, it was hard for me. Few of Taylors fans knew any of my songs, other than the A Team, and Taylor has such close connections with her band members, i almost felt like i was intruding, but after the first few shows, things picked up. The band accepted me with open arms, and we became amazing friends. They saw how close friends me and Taylor were, and realised i was just as normal as any of them; Fame doesnt really bother me. And as for Taylors fans...  They were a storm. Taylor showed me her twitter feed after one show, and it was breathtaking.

It kind of looked a little like this:

@Swiftie4everrr OMG TAYLOR YOUR SHOW WAS BREATHTAKING AS NORMAL! AND YOUR SUPPORT GUY IS AWESOMLY GOOD!

@lovinhimwasRED why have i never heard him before, Ed is such a good singer!

@everythinghaschanged13 Everything has changed should win every duet award ever. You were both amazing last night!