She opened the briefcase and pulled out a scythe-like sword. Yui recognized it. "The harpe . . ."

Haruka looked at her and laughed, pointing the sword at her. "Once I'm through with you I think I'll make a lovely purse out of your skin!" 

Yui sighed, mentally face-palming at her sister's arrogance. "Orochi, wait outside with Celty. I'll take care of her myself."

"Understood master," he said as he slithered outside. He shrank and joined Celty at the window. 

Haruka charged at her. The fight quickly escalated. Yui blocked one of Haruka's attacks with her claws. "I'm surprised you can do something other than shopping and gold-digging."

Haruka put on more pressure onto the blade. "Hahaha! The blade is infused with the soul of Perseus! As long as I own it, I know all of his techniques!"

"His soul, huh?" Yui said as both women backed away for a moment. 

Haruka charged again. Yui dodged it and grabbed the blade. The blade began to glow, and Yui began to drag the soul out. She let go as her sister stumbled. Haruka looked back at Yui as she swallowed the soul. Yui's expression turned into one of disgust. "Ugh, sour. I would've preferred a much sweeter one."

Haruka began to panic. "What the hell did you do?!"

Yui looked back at her with her usual blank expression. "Well, you said what gave the knowledge to fight was the soul of Perseus in the sword so I took it and ate it."

Haruka gritted her teeth in anger and fear. "You're a true devil! A monster! DIE!" she yelled as she charged with the sword again.

And once again Yui stopped her. "No, you're the monster."

Yui used one hand to grip her sister's hand and keep the sword away, while the other grabbed Haruka's chin so she would look at her. The last thing Haruka saw was Yui's glowing blood-red snake eyes.

She was now made of stone.

Yui wiggled the sword out of her hand and tipped the statue over, causing it to shatter. Celty ran inside with Orochi. Celty took out her phone and began typing. "Yui that was awesome! I had no idea you could turn others into stone! And you were awesome while you fighting!"

"Thanks, Celty. I'm sorry you called you here for nothing," answered Yui.

"It's fine. Like you said Shinra is still in that bubble and with Shizuo. We should head back."

"You're right."

They walked outside and Orochi wrapped himself around Yui again. Yui turned back to normal and they went back. When they opened the door to the apartment, they found Shizuo lounging on the couch smoking on a cigarette covered in bruises and cuts with a pile of unconscious bodies on the floor. Cue sweatdrops. 

Shinra noticed them first. "Welcome back! Shizuo managed to beat up all the guys that came in."

Celty looked towards Shizuo. "Thank you, Shizuo I owe you."

"By the way, can you let me out now, Celty?" asked Shinra.

The bubble disappeared and there was everyone's favorite weirdo doctor. He jumped and gave Celty a bear hug. "Oh Celty, you're safe! I was so worried!"

They didn't realize they were being watched by someone on another roof. "No way . . . if Yui is alive that means she did something to Haruka!" exclaimed Chiyo.

She suddenly felt a stinging pain. She looked behind her and met crimson eyes similar to that of Yui's. It was a man with dark hair and a coat with fur trimming. He whispered in her ear, "I can forgive you annoying Yui, that was the goal. But you tried to take those I need, and I can't forgive you for that."

He yanked the knife out of her and pushed her off the several story building. 

SPLAT!

Chiyo's body was now bleeding on the sidewalk. She was dead and on her way to hell. Yui saw this through the window. She was pleased but didn't smile. She turned to the people behind her. "Guys."

They looked at her. "You know how Izaya is suffering from these nightmares? He seems to finally have come to terms with his unhealthy loneliness, however, the process broke him psychologically. I'd like you guys to help me build it back up in a healthier manor."

Shinra smiled and looked at her. "Sure we'd love to help."

Celty nodded.

They all looked at Shizuo. He grumbled, "Grrrrrr, FINE! I hate the flea but even I can't leave him like this."

"Thank you," Yui responded. "I have an idea of where we could start."