epilogue | night eighty.

Start from the beginning

"what the fuck?" he stood up, looking back at you.

"the way you worded it sounds like you kinda wanna fu-"

"shut up."

you chuckled, but stood up and hopped behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist and laying your head in his neck. "katsuki."

he placed his hands over your arms around him, "y/n."

"tell me what's going on."

"nothing." he grumbled. "i just really fucking like you a lot or whatever the hell you wanna call it."

you laughed softly against his back, hugging him tighter. "katuski, i like you a lot too-"

"no. i like you a lot, you dumbass." he cut you short. it was quiet for a few moments until you felt him slip something into your hands; two cards you lifted them and looked at which cards they were, then smiled. both were +4 cards.

you had to contain yourself and keep it under control. so you gave him an uno reverse card, as you always kept one. either up your bra, up your sleeve, down your pants, or in your hair. the iconic uno reverse card was always in your possession.

katsuki turned around and wrapped his arms around your waist, letting his head drop into your neck. "can you just say it or something. so i can say it back or whatever... it's stupid."

you smiled, at how shy and nervous he was despite how agressive and hostile he presented himself as.

"i love you, katsuki."

"i love you too, dumbass."

knock knock knock.

"yo, bakubro!" kirishima's voice on the other side of the door made you smile in memory.

"you guys should stop eating each other's faces and totally play uno with us!" it was mina's voice this time. "it's cute, but you guys haven't participated in game night yet!"

"we aren't eating each other's fucking faces!" bakugou shouted, causing you to smile as you pressed your lips to his cheek, making his face a faint pink.

suddenly, the door flew open with the rest of the so called 'bakusquad' standing in the door frame.

"ha, so you guys are banging!" kaminari concluded, his arms folded over his chest.

your eyes widened at his choice of words, "i-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"we already knew!" mina winked.

"yeah, that night you two caught us outside your dorm... we were lying." kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"ah... figures." you deadpanned, smiling as you watched bakugou's face twitch in anger. you smiled to yourself, thinking back to that night- only the sixteenth night.

2 months ago...

"are they really in there?" a certain yellow haired boy whispered to his spiky-haired friend who nodded, the rest of the people there gasped and murmured in interest.

"like a week ago, i swear l/n was actually laying next to him!" said kirishima. "i saw it! she was under the sheets!"

"no way," denki shook his head. "bakugou would never!"

"they were just yelling, like fighting, and just when i went to confront them- i heard it."

"what did you hear?" mina asked, leaning in, pressing her ear against the door.