S/O Gains Their Persona

Yes, I am alive. I apologize that I have not posted this in so long. I work and spend so much time with my family that I never got a chance to have time to myself. I am gonna make this brief.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry if any of them is OOC, I try to keep them in character when I was typing this up.

Of course I do not own any characters, Atlus does.

Minato/Makoto/Sakuya

Silent. A proud silent type, about his lover having a persona. He wouldn't have to worry about keeping it a secret from them any longer or having to keep them at bay from danger. It will be a while depending if his significant other never fought in their life or quick if they know some sort of basic combat. But also teaching them how to use their persona and hopefully trying to explain the concept of it. Minato/Makoto/Sakuya will take them to the weapon/armory shop to see what weapons suit them (if they do not know combat). Upgrade them if they do know. Since he is the leader, he can keep a slight eye on them. At the same time he also has to make sure that his lover are on the team based on their skills if they will be useful. He has the final say when it comes to team building and scaling Tartarus. He is not called leader for no reason.

Junpei

He would be stoked. His significant other having a persona would mean they will be his partner in crime. But it also depends on his leader if he has them on his team or in another. That is when he will be worried that they might get hurt without him knowing. Aside from that, he would always ask his lover to test out their Persona or brag about how cool they are and how awesome their Persona is. He can even talk about his adventures with his friends without having to worry about having to be kept a secret. He will make it exaggerating even when it isn't with Yukari having to peg him down about it. Although, explaining the concept of persona will not be his forte as he won't be able to explain a person's psyche as best as Mitsuru or the other members of S.E.E.S. So expect him to throw all that stuff out the window.

Akihiko

He would be a bit worried that his lover has a persona since they will be on the front lines with him. He would be more than worried that they will be separated from him if they have to go into different groups. The need to protect is strong in this one. Aside from protecting he also wants to teach combat training. Now that they have a Persona he is going to help them train if they don't know how to fight or if they do. Plus it will be nice to have a good sparring partner with their Persona for him to see how much stronger he can get. Plus he thinks it will also get them even more closer together more than ever.

Shinjiro

Shinjiro actually didn't want them to get involved with all the Persona stuff. He is worried that if they get dragged into the same deteriorating mess he is in, he will never forgive himself. The most he can do is tell them to not do anything dangerous and make sure to have good control of their Persona. He knew that if he were to push them away about why he didn't want them joining the team of Persona users, they will just come back and try to talk to him about it. Just know that he is only doing it to keep them safe. Shinjiro also has an inkling feeling that he may not be able to protect them forever, so at least with the Persona, he at least know that they are safe even if they do or do not know how to fight. He believes that the others will also look after them when he couldn't.

Ken

One with mixed feelings. Ken is still grasping at the idea that his lover has a Persona, but at the same time to him it will be really cool to have someone his age to have the same ability. He doesn't have to worry about keeping everything a secret. He didn't need to worry about keeping you away from the danger. He still does, but at least he knows that they can protect themselves. It's amazing that for his young age that he learns how to use a spear and have a Persona. It will be even more amazing if he finds out that they can use their own style of weaponry too (if they knew how to fight). If not well, he has a lot of work to do. He may have to teach his significant other the spear until the leader could find out what other weaponry/arsenal is needed for said team building.