S/O Finds Out They are Persona Users

Oh, boy yes, I have updated after one month. I am sorry that it took me so long to update. I could never find time, that despite me being on my Spring Break, I am babysitting my nephews. But I manage to find time today since my Cousin is working at home and is watching her son. So I get to update.

This is when their Significant Other finds out they are Persona user. That means they will find out that they are SEES, Investigation Team, and Phantom Thieves. Sorry but Ryoji isn't long because he doesn't have a Persona in the first place, so he would be the type to may have snitched on the others.

I apologize for any that are off.

I do not own the Persona series. ATLUS does.

Minato/Makoto/Sakuya

Blank face. He is the leader of SEES anyway. Being honest though, deep down, he didn't want to drag his lover into the SEES business. It's dangerous as it is since they could die or lose their mind. He always has to make sure that his lover is at home. They are not allowed to leave the house any later than seven. So, when his significant other found out about him being a Persona user during the Dark Hour to scale the tall tower, Tartarus, he felt disappointed. He wanted to keep them safe but he didn't take into the account the possibility of them wandering around and keep their form long enough before transforming into a coffin. He was just lucky enough that he manages to get there on time and save them by summoning one of his many Personae/Personas. Of course their significant other is shocked that he was keeping it a secret for the whole time he transferred to the school. The shock seeing that they held guns to summon the Persona and the weapons they all carry. His lover will feel hurt of course from the hidden secret, but can see why he didn't say anything. It was dangerous. Minato/Makoto/Sakuya's lover had to stay close and always make sure to look around in case Shadows appear in which some occasionally did. Once they had to make sure they are home he will have to talk to them when they are not exhausted from the shock.

Junpei

Junpei when it comes to protecting someone he cares about, he will jump in. He will break the formation when it is his lover on the line. When he found his significant other wandering around the Dark Hour, he would be shouting. Really shouting, which may or may not catch Shadows attention. When he summons his Persona, shocking his lover about the use of a gun and thinking he is going to commit suicide, they would be shocked even more that he summoned his Persona. They will be in total shock that they may or may not faint, but also demands answer right then and there or want it when they wake up. However, Junpei will fail to explain and had to have Mitsuru to do the job. Though he will apologize for not saying anything and that he wanted to keep it a secret so that they don't get involved what he and the others are doing seeing how dangerous it is. But also relieved that they are understanding and always make sure to stay in the dorms or their house until the Dark Hour ends before being able to see him since Shadows can roam around the grounds of Iwatodai.

Akihiko

I think considering his drive to be stronger to protect, he will also be the type to break formation and protect his loved ones. When he sees that his lover is going to be attacked by a Shadow he will no doubt punch the Shadow away first before summoning his Persona. When his significant other is safe he will turn to the other who is in shock. His lover will of course be a blubbering mess and again may or may not faint. They will demand answers and Akihiko will explain it as detailed as he can. That is if his lover calms down a bit from the shock. I mean who would imagine some sentinel being to rise out of your body by shooting yourself in the head. Akihiko is the type or make sure that they are okay though and bring them home. He also give them ground rules. They are not allowed to say anything about it, they are not to roam around at night now that they are involved. But many not know that he will also keep an on his lover in case they may have the potential to summon a Persona if this keeps persisting or a one time thing.