Their S/O Moves in with Them

I am sorry for the almost one month long of no update. I was busy with so many party planning for Christmas, my nephew's birthday and New Years day. I even started my classes right after New Years day and I have been busy for the past couple weeks. So now I am here to update this. Finally. So we have their S/O moving in with them. As always I hope you enjoy.

I also apologize if any of them is off.

I do not own the Persona series, Atlus does.

Minato/Makoto/Sakuya

Well, he lives in a dorm... Depending, also if Mitsuru allows it. If not then Minato has to abide that since he doesn't want to mix his lover with the SEES stuff. Also getting scrutinized by Mitsuru not to do anything they are not ready for. Although, if Minato/Makoto/Sakuya manages to find an apartment and lives there on his own then he is more than willing to have his lover live with him. It gives life to his empty apartment and fill his lonesome self. He would love having to eat with someone, have continuous cuddles (especially when he wants sleep), coming home to greet him when he is out from spending time with friends or exploring Tartarus, and just basically watch them do anything around the house.

Junpei

When it comes to moving in, one thing for sure he wants them away from his alcoholic father. Super away from him. He doesn't want anything to happen to them if his father goes into some sort of frenzy when he is drunk. So if anything, he enjoys being in the dorm rooms with everyone else. But the same thing with Mitsuru if she allows it. But once he manages to get an apartment then he is all up for his lover staying with him. He just loves when he comes home from school, or when he has to go to Tartarus he would come home to them waiting for them on the couch if they can stay up late enough. He just wants someone to be there and worry about him. It gives him the thought that someone actually cares about him.

Akihiko

He will be nervous being able to move in with his lover. He wasn't the type to really be able to think that far ahead in relationships. Battles, maybe. But since he is considering it he will get tongue tied asking them to move in with him. Dorm wise he will get in trouble by Mitsuru as she will try to execute him. But once he gets an apartment of his own he will be more than happy to have his significant other move in. He would love being able to have them by his side when he wakes up in the morning and wait for him at night. He would even get a good meal that will help him for his training in boxing when his lover drops by to greet him and give him snacks, lunch and what not.

Shinjiro

Oh boy he won't say much yet. He had to decide whether to really have them move in with him, but in his heart he does. He really does. When he suggests it, especially during dinner date, he would be a bit nervous but won't show it. But since his lover is really into the idea since they get to spend more time with him than having to meet up somewhere just to see him. Of course, Shinjiro has ground rules because he does meet with shady people (especially the medication he uses for his Persona) he doesn't want them to open doors and to make sure they check through the peephole or peek through the window to make sure it is people they trust. He doesn't want them getting mixed with whatever he is doing when it is not SEES related. But he will be happy that they are on board, he will have a nice dinner at home, wake up every morning with them next to him and getting to see them wait for him when he is out with SEES or his nightly "strolls".

Ken

Another nervous little bean he is. Ken is the type to think through if it's a good idea to have his significant other move in with him. All the pros and cons jumbled in his head making go dizzy. But in the end he will take them in. No second thoughts. Though, with them moving in he will still be nervous as since he usually is on his own a lot. But he will be happy that he won't have to ask them to meet him and be able to wake up next to them. He can come home to meet his lover when he is out with friends or any SEES related stuff. He even gets to eat at the kitchen table with them and be able to cook for each other. It gives him the chance to feel right at home again than being in the dorms which he felt hollow and lifeless.