Y/n's P.O.V---

I wake up, my head hurts so fucking much..as i let my eyes adjust to the painfully bright light i notice something..

This Isn't my room!

Where am i? The room looks like its been just cleaned.

Its also a kinda big room with just a desk with a computer, a closet, tv and a couch.

Weirdly enough, this room looks nice.

"Y-yeah s-sh-she sh-should still b-be asleep" I hear someone's voice from the other side of the door. I kinda reconize that voice. My eyes widen as i realise.. that ticking boy!

I have been kidnapped!

I remember it all now, him asking for my father, knocking me out.

The real question is, why is he looking for my father?

The door opens and i see three boys and a tall man, a very, VERY tall man.

"I see you are awake, Toby, i thought she would be passed out for a long time? " The tall man say while turning his head to look at the ticking boy, Toby huh?

"Y-yeah t-thats wh-what i th-thought, b-boss." Toby says, the tall man nods at Toby and looks at me.

"What should we do with her, boss? This is the daughter of F/n." A man with a white feminine mask asks.

The third male nudges the masked dude and points at a drawing of a circle with a X through it.

"Hoodie is thinking of letting her be a junior proxy, sir." The masked man tell his boss, the tall man stays quiet and stares? At me.

"That's a great idea, Hoodie, Put her with the others, you three."

The trio walks up to me and i back up, who the fuck are these freaks??
"Stay back!" They just ignore me and take me with them.

I try to escape but they're just too strong.

After awhile of walking down this long ass hallway we go downstairs, i look around and see a living room.

What a big tv.

As i am looking around i see a dude who looks like Link stare at me..well his eyes creep me out.

This masky dude opens a door revealing a staircase going downstairs. Fucking basements.

He kicks me down locking the door afterwards, i fall down the stairs and groan in pain.

I feel someone putting their hands on me trying to get me to stand up.

"Don't fucking touch me, psycho!" I snap at that moment a light flickers on. I look around and see suprisingly some normal looking people.

"I'm not a psycho, don't worry." I lool at the person and see a normal girl helping me up.

"Thanks, what is this place?" I ask and a blonde chubby girl walks up to me.

"We are in the junior proxies lair." She says and i give her a confused look. She smiles and puts her hand out. "I am Emma, and don't worry, we aren't psycho..except for her." Emma points at a short girl with long ginger hair, she has brown eyes wich do hold a crazy look in them.

"That's Luna, She's 16 and became insane after meeting Jeff The Killer she never forgot him, and she fell in love. So ya..kinda cute-scary love story." Emma says and i stare at Luna.

SHE IS 16??

No lesbian but her body is doesn't look like one of a 16 year old.

Hourglass shaped with a big front and back, even her face, plump lips, cute nose, and big brown eyes, she looks a bit of a combination of ariana grande and selena gomez.

I smile at Luna and she smiles back.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt you as long as you don't talk shit about Jeff" A male comes up to me. He is so emo. I love it.

"Yeah nice to know." I say feeling a little safer.

"Yeah just kidding she'll probably kill you in your sleep." I look at him, shock written all over my face.

"Don't listen to this grumpy man, his name is Jake and he is very rude towards everyone except for Luna. Because she's kinda retarded so he orders her around and messes with her." I smile at Emma wich she returns.

"Okay there are two more people, Catherine and Emily, they got here this moring."

Cat and Em? Oh fuck..i think i will hire Luna to kill them.

"Hey y/n.." That's all? Catherine says nothing more? Wow. Huge shock.

Emily just waves at me.

"Okay i want to know why we are here." I ask and sit down in one of the chairs. All of them placed in a circle.

We all sit down Luna sits next to me on the right with a smile on her face, Jake next to her. Emma my left with Cat and Em next to her.

"Well you remember the trio? " Emma asks and i nods.

"Well they are the proxies of that tall man. But we are junior proxies, wich means that we'll each have a different boss. There are many killers here." Emma says, and i furrow my eyebrows.

"So..each one of us have to obey a killer?" Emma nods. She looks down.

"We will have to do anything they ask us, even the sexual stuff, but they aren't rapists, well a few of them are.." Emma says and we all become scared.

Except for Luna and Jake.

We all stay silent untill the basement door opens. We all turn our head to look and see, Link?

"Oi shitheads! Get some rest your first test will be tomorrow!" He yells and slams the door shut and locking it.

"Test?" Luna asks and looks at me still smiling, she doesn't scare me, i find her adorable.

"Yes, forgot to mention, we will have to do some tests, the result on the end will match with one killer or be close to relating to one and that killer will be your boss." Emma says. How does she know all of this?

As if reading my mind Jake started to speak up, "How do you know all of this, fatty?" She glares at him before speaking up.

"I was the first one here so, they told me everything." We all nod and decided that we should sleep.

But one problem there are only 3 double sized beds. Who would sleel next to me.

"Okay, i suggest, me and y/n share a bed." Emma says and i agree.

"Okay i'll share with Emily." They go to their bed.

"Me?" Luna asks, Jake sighs and grabs her wrist pushing her on the bed. Damn he's mad.

"With me, dumbass." She nods and we all soon fall asleep."

We all wake up to the sound of a door slamming.

"Oi shithead! Get yo asses upstairs will ya?!" Jesus rip off Link..

"Shut the fuck up, fake ass Link midget!" Jake yells back, Rip off Link flips him off angrily.

"Here are your uniforms, dumbasses."

Fake Link throws our uniforms at us.

"Don't like it." Luna says, Link his ears perk up as he turns around to looks at her.

"Does it look like i give a fuck, mate? You aren't a princess, dumbass." Luna looks offended and Jake stands up.

"Only I can insult her, leprechaun."

'Link' rolls his eyes, "whatever get dressed and go upstairs, we'll be waiting."

And with that he left. As we put on our uniform we couldn't help but wonder what this test could be..

Do we have to hurt someone? I hope not.

Do you guys like it so far? I hope so! Anyways next chapter is coming up soon, thanks for reading. Byeee!!😘😘😘