Ara shook her head at Summer's very blatant suggestion. "No Summer, anyway if I left the house with a blanket, Bradley would freak." She said only causing her friend to laugh harder.

"Well okay so you guys have gone to dinner and now a movie... hmm. I wonder what's next."

"I don't know, he hasn't asked again. He hasn't talked to me since then."

"Ugh, are you serious. Well then whatever. I guess we'll move onto bachelor number two then."

"Summer! You make it sound like I'm in a bad love triangle."

"Well its better than my love circle of just me. So much more interesting. But curious, how is your Irish fantasy?"

"Summer!"

"Well he is!"

Ara made a face and mentally sent it to Summer.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll just call him plain Niall then your highness." Summer said still laughing.

"Thank you." Ara said though she made another face at being called your highness. "I think he's good. I haven't talked to him but once on skype and he was trying to teach me the basics of the guitar and what each string is, sounds like, but then in the middle of the lesson he got hungry and starting eating in front of me." Ara said deadpanned. "I swear he was laughing at me too because he knows my Mom put me back on the stupid diet." She sighed.

Summer resumed laughing even more before taking a breath. "Guitar? You're almost tone deaf like me."

"I know!" Ara said groaning.

~~~

Niall strummed his guitar grinning as he skyped Louis who was now in America visiting Melina.

"The kid stuck his tongue out at me and that was just the beginning." Louis seethed. "After that, every time I tried to kiss Melina, I swear the kid had it all planned to yell at the top of lungs for something." Louis continued ranting, his hands coming up to gesture as he mentally shook the menace that was had been trying get between Louis and Melina, the moment he saw Louis. "Anyway how are you?"

"I'm okay, but hey, I need advice and help."

"Yes?"

"Not from you." Niall scrunched up his face. "From Melina, I need her-"

"I'm offended!"

"Please just get Melina for me, it's to do with Ara."

"Oh," Louis said. "Give me a minute."

Niall strummed his fingers against his guitar as he waited for Louis to come back with Melina. When he saw the two come through the door, he smiled before chirping a hello to the auburn haired girl that treated him a bit like one did a younger brother.