[1] My (Fake) Boyfriend

ابدأ من البداية

"Gym Leader Bede! Can you tell us who asked who out first?"

And in order to avoid an further suspicion from close friends, you had told Hop and Leon about the fake relationship before hand. Bede had told his grandmother, Opal.

"It was me of course, I was the only one with the guts to make the first move after all," Bede gave them a smug smirk as you squeezed his arm slightly. That was off script, but you'll forgive him.

"Sorry folks, but the press aren't allowed inside the ball. Please make your way outside!" Leon's voice boomed in from the two large doors. The press was ushered about by security.

As the last few camera men filed out the large doors of the Hammerlocke Castle, both you and Bede let out a sigh of relief. You freed Bede's arm from your death grip.

"That was terrifying..." you breathed out.

"Tell me about it, I'm surprised you didn't mess up our story," Bede groaned.

"Me? You're the one of got the story wrong! We agreed that it was me who asked you out!" You glared. Bede just shrugged, giving you a smirk.

"I just felt that it was more believable if it was me asking you out," He gave you a smug look. You were about to retaliate but Leon spoke up instead.

"Wow there, I don't think we have time to have a lover's quarrel right now," Leon gave you both a smile which only grew wider when both your faces flushed red.

"If I didn't know any better, I would be sure that you two were actually dating," Hop added.

"That's not the case!" You and Bede spoke at once, face burning red.

"We know, but we like to tease you both," Hop smirked.

Before either of you could retaliate a few of the gym leaders had walked in over to you. Nessa, Milo, and Alister to be exact. Nessa and Milo seemed to be talking to Alister's plus one- his mother. They stopped once they noticed you four.

"Well, if it isn't the power couple of Galar!" Milo smiled, he wore a black tux with a leaf green tie. Nessa walked over to your side, his hand covering her mouth before speaking in a hush tone to you.

"I told you that he would've said yes," you looked embarrassed as Nessa turned her attention to Bede. "I'm surprised that it took you both this long to finally get together.

Nessa wore a navy blue, thin strapped dress. There were a graduate gradient of gems starting from the top of her dress and flowing downwards. She gave Bede a teasing smirk, making his grow flustered as well.

"Well- I- we didn't want to rush things," Bede stuttered slightly. His cheeks turned a slight pink, matching his suit.

"Have you two kissed yet?" Alister spoke up, his eyes looking at you two intently from behind his mask. He wore a ruffled suit and his hair was swept back. A large purple bow tie sat on his neck. His mother- who wore something similar to her son- gasped.

"Alister! You can't ask people something like that!" Alister immediately mumbled an apology, smoke leaving from the holes on his mask. She turned to look at the two of you. "I'm so sorry about that"