Three • New Girl

Start from the beginning

Like I've said before, I'm never mean to people unless they come at me disrespectfully or hurt my friends or family.

... And Alexa disrespected me.

Alexa had two girls beside her. I looked at them, examining them good. One had blonde hair with pale skin. She was fit, with large muscles covering her arms. Her hair was braided similar to how Becky's was. She wore a blue and red shirt and a small red skirt.

"I am Lacey Evans but you address me as the Sassy Southern Belle, ya Nasty!" She snarled.

I cocked an eyebrow.

The other girl then stepped forward to me. She was thinner than Lacey. Her skin was a milk chocolate tone. Her hair was in curls and her outfit was a small pair of green booty shorts along with a green shirt that said "I AM FOXY".

"I'm Alicia Fox." She said in a snobby tone. I stood silent as the two girls chuckled by Alexa's side and that made me feel akward.

"What is your first class?" Lacey questioned me as she placed her hand onto her hip.

Petty much?

"None of your business." I fired back. Lacey rolled her eyes at me and turned away. I stood there in confusion but suddenly she faced me again and her fist hit me hard on my chest.

In shock, I fell down and that's when the pain struck me.

"That right there was a Woman's Right, ya nasty!" Lacey slurred.

I coughed from the impact of the punch. I rolled over to see Alexa smirking viciously. "How did that feel, huh Bayley?" Alexa said in a taunting manner.

I coughed again and suddenly a large pain struck my stomach. I looked up to see who did it, but before I could react, a big black boot struck my face.

My head collapsed to the floor as I whimpered softly.

"Stay out of my way, Bayley."

I looked up finally to see Alexa walking away with Lacey and the other one, Alicia Fox.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I struggled to get myself up.

"JESUS!"

I looked up to see another girl.

She had a head full of electric blue hair. She was thin but had a little bit of muscles. Her skin was a gorgeous tan color. She wore a black tank top that said "BO$$".

"Hey, what's your name? Are you alright?" She asked me worriedly.

"Bayley." I coughed out.

"I'm Sasha. Sasha Banks. Here let me help you. Nattie! Seth! I need some assistance!" She exclaimed as another girl and guy came to her side.

The other girl was tall. Muscles were planted all over her arms. I couldn't lie, she was beautiful.

Just not like Becky...

Her hair was left down, except for a small section that was in a mini bun which rested on top of her head. She wore a latex black and purple body suit which had a pretty pattern.

I then turned and examined the guy. He had shiny black hair that drifted down to his shoulders. He was buff but lean. He was sort of handsome but I wasn't really into him if that made sense.

"This is Natalya Neidhart and Seth Rollins." Sasha explained as I weakly nodded. All of them look a bit concerned as Seth helped me up off the floor.

"What did they do to you?" The Natalya girl asked worriedly.

"One of them... Lacey I think her name was, she sucker punched me. The Alicia one kicked me." I explained as I still held my chest from the impact of Lacey's hard and powerful punch.