Chapter 2 - The beginning

First of all thank you to anyone who have read the chapter. And second while I was rereading the chapter I realised that there was a mistake: the name of the psychopath should have been ‘Jefferson’ and not ‘Anderson’, I tried to fix it but I don't know if I've done it in the right way. Sorry again for the mistake. English isn't my first language and for this chapter I didn’t have a beta so any mistake is on me.

Ok so here there’s the chapter.
I own nothing (unfortunately) but Alyson 

____________________________________________

Chapter 2 - The beginning 

Years earlier  

A 4 years old Regina was sitting alone on the ground playing with some twigs and mud. 
“Why are you sitting here alone?” 5 years old Robin asked.
“Because I’m new, I don't know anyone and and the other girls are scared of a bit of dirty, like some mud could hurt them so I play alone” she said with a strange look in the eyes.
“Can I play with you? I’m not scared of the mud. I’m Robin” he said outstretching his hand like his father had told him to do when he introduce himself to someone. “Shouldn’t boys only play with boys and girls only with girls?” 
“and why is that?” he asked smirking and taking back his hand.
“I don’t know, it’s kind of an unwritten rule?” she shrugged.
And to that he just laughed “Nah, I just don’t like playing with who is scared of the mud. And you aren’t scared of it so can I play with you before playtime is over?” 
“Sure, why not. I’m Regina.” 
And that was the beginning of a very long friendship. 

“So are you going to the party this saturday?” 10 years old Regina asked to an 11 years old Robin while they were doing their homework.
“I don’t know… I mean it’s not like the High school dance.”
“Of course it’s not the High school dance, you are in 5th grade and I’m 4th grade” she said laughing like it was the most obvious thing, and of course it was but wasn’t what he meant
“I know that. It’s just it’s elementary school, it’s not important. It’s just a party where there will be junk foods and drinks.”
“Of course it’s important, it’s your last year of elementary school. And you love junk food. It’ll be great, believe me.” She said smiling at him.
“And how do you know it will be amazing? Last time I checked I was older then you and I still have to go to said party” he said,
“Zelina told me, and you know how she is about parties.” Her sister was a fanatic of parties, so if she said it was a good one it should be true.
“Will you come with me? Please, please, pretty please?” he asked making the best puppy eyes he could.
“Oh yeah, I wouldn’t miss it! I thought you never asked! But you have to come with me next year” she challenged him,
“You got yourself a deal!”

“What are you doing here?” she asked when she saw him by the gate.
“It’s your last day of middle school so I thought we could celebrate with ice cream” he said like it was something that they normally did. And it used to be, she thought sadly.
Go get ice cream after school was something they use to do before he started high school. Since that day Robin often ignore her but she was determined to not end their friendship and she did everything she could to prevent it, from go to see his practice and basketball games to go to his house unexpectedly to spend time with him. But at some point she stopped to go to his practice, then to his games but it was like he didn’t even notice. The bell of why she was doing this rang in his head only four months after she stopped to go also to his house. So he went to their favourite ice cream shop and bought as much ice cream as he could and then he went to Regina’s house to ask for forgiveness. It took a while but in the end Regina forgave him. 
She couldn’t be happier with the answer he gave her and soon the pair was walking toward the ice cream shop to celebrate his last day of the first year of high school and her last year of middle school.