CHAPTER 11

SEONU'S POV
I wake up and get ready for my first day as a normal human... I hope I can hide my secret without any problem, but get to be myself at the same time...

Once I'm ready and I have taken everything needed for my first day at college, I leave the dorm where I'm staying and start heading to the college...

On my way to college, I find a girl having difficulties to what it looks like finding something... Maybe I should offer my help, I mean, since I'm a werewolf, I could find it using my nose...

-Seonu: Excuse me...
-Girl: Hmm?
-Seonu: Can I help you?
-Girl: Why would you do that? I don't know you...
-Seonu: Well, you are right, but I think that you need help, am I wrong?
-Girl: Well if you want to help...
-Seonu: I want (smiles) So, what's the problem?
-Girl: The problem is that I'm really clumsy, and I lost my dorm keys somewhere... I need to find them, or else I won't be able to enter home later... (sighs)

-Seonu: Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find it

-Seonu: Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find it... (smiles)

I then smell slightly the girls scent, don't get me wrong, it's just to find the key, I'm sure that it has her scent as well...

I then start looking around, following my nose scenes... When suddenly, I find something brightly, when I approach it, I notice is a key... It was carries away by a cat...

-Seonu: I think I found it (chuckles)
-Girl: Really?! (happy approaches you) My key! Thanks!
-Seonu: Your welcome (smiles)
-Girl: So what's your name charming stranger? (chuckles)
-Seonu: My name? (smiles) I'm Park Seonu... And you?
-Girl: Jeon Somi, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Seonu: Same thing (shakes her hand)
-Somi: I have never seen you here, Seonu... Wait, how old are you?
-Seonu: I'm 21 years old (smiles)
-Somi: Oh, I should call you oppa then, since I'm a year younger (chuckles)
-Seonu: It's okay, it's okay... I don't like the formalities... (smiles)
-Somi: Still, I should show some respect for the heroe of the day (jokes)
-Seonu: Ah, it was not for that much (smiles)
-Somi: So, where are you from?
-Seonu: I'm from Seoul (smiles) I just moved here to assist college...
-Somi: I see, that's why I haven't seen you around before (smiles) I'm from here, Goyang...
-Seonu: Cool (chuckles)
-Somi: And you know, since you helped me before, now I offer myself to help you to get to know the city... (smiles proudly)
-Seonu: Would you show me around?
-Somi: Yeah, it's no biggie (smiles)
-Seonu: Cool, but it'll have to be after college...
-Somi: Sure (smiles) By the way, judging by your uniform, you assist the same college as I do...
-Seonu: Really?! What a coincidence! (chuckles)
-Somi: Yeah, seems like fate had it planned for us to start knowing each other... (smiles)
-Seonu: Fate, huh?

With that, we both start heading to college... I'm really happy that just on my first day I got make a friend... I just need to make sure she doesn't discover about my real me...

3RD PERSON'S POVBut it was not as easy as Seonu thought it would be

3RD PERSON'S POV
But it was not as easy as Seonu thought it would be... Sadly, the fact of having all the pets around the neighborhood attacking him, it caught the attention of some people... They even thought that they hated him because he treated them badly...

In another hand, it was difficult for him when in P. E class he had a huge difference between him and his classmates...

I'm order to control his powers, he used to head as far as possible to the sideways, and where there was full moon, he would transform into a werewolf and run around until he felt tired to death...

Of course, he also got to act like a normal human in what academic terms means... He was able to follow the class rhythm in all the subjects... So he was able to accomplish his of getting high marks...

But that's not all, just like a human, eventually, he started developing feelings for a human... Someone who was there since the first moment he arrived Goyang.

Jeon Somi, that's everything inside Seonu's head for the moment... Will he be able to make her fall for him although he has the biggest of the secrets?

SEONU'S POV
Just as everyday since we started the course, Somi and I return back home together... But I don't know why, I never have the enough courage to ask her out... Is it that difficult to ask for a date?

Coming to think about this carefully, maybe it's all because of the stupid confession I did to Mina sunbaenim when I was younger...

Agh, what was I think during that time?! I didn't have any chance, but still I asked her out and later on, she broke my heart into thousand pieces... Is Somi going to do the same?

-Somi: Why?
-Seonu: Why what?
-Somi: Why are you looking at me like that (chuckles)
-Seonu: Oh, sorry... I didn't pretend to stare at you... I was just, spacing out in my thoughts... (giggles)
-Somi: Really? (smiles) What were you thinking?
-Seonu: I was thinking about someone... (sighs) But it is all in the past, so it doesn't matter now... (smiles)
-Somi: Yeah, that's right... Past is past, we can't do anything to change it... So the conclusion for this is... Live your present, a good present which will become a great past in a future... (smiles)

-Seonu: From which drama did you learn that? (jokes)-Somi: Huh? Drama? I didn't learn it from anywhere

-Somi: Huh? Drama? I didn't learn it from anywhere... It is totally mine, cent per cent original... By Jeon Somi (smiles proudly)
-Seonu: Sure... As if you were able to invent something as cool as that...
-Somi: Yah! You are death man, Park Seonu! (starts chasing you)
-Seonu: Seonu oppa, for you (chuckles while running)

In any case, Somi is right... I need to stop thinking about the past and start focusing on the present... Next time I'll make sure I ask her out... I'll be honest with my feelings and I'll ignore my fears...