Diner

(U/N) POV

When I woke up, Lisbeth wasn't on my chest. Instead, I could banging coming from outside the bedroom. I stand up and open the door. I'm greeted with Lisbeth swinging a smithing hammer on a weapon. She did this for another minute or so until the weapon transformed into an axe. It was a glossy (F/C) and shined brightly.

"Your awake" Lisbeth says with a bit of a blush

"Yea, that's the best sleep I've had in a while," I tell her

"That's good," Lisbeth says with a huge smile.

As I was standing there my stomach decided to betray me and started to growl.

"Someone is hungry," Lisbeth says laughing

"Yea, I am," I tell her scratching my head

"This go and grab some food," Lisbeth asks me

"Yea lets go" I respond

We exit the shop once Lisbeth was all cleaned up, after Lisbeth leads me to a place called Sam's. Once we entered the waitress seemed to recognize Lizbeth and greeted her friendly. She seemed to be a bit more friendly than normal as Lisbeth was a bit awkward. The waitress showed us our table and left us to decide our meals.

"So what's good?" I ask

"Normally, the cake is amazing, Courtesy to the MindSwords. But this is breakfast, so maybe waffles?" Lisbeth suggests

"Do you not know?" I ask

"Eh.....I just eat the cake" Lisbeth says looking away

"I see" I respond

The waitress comes back and we order our order. Lisbeth got bacon, sausage and ham, I think it's safe to assume she likes meat. I order Waffles with sausage, the waitress heads to the kitchen and we are left alone.

"So, what have you been doing?" Lisbeth asks

I think hard to myself about if I should tell her the truth or not. Lisbeth is the first person to comfort me since Crystal died, I don't want to lose her. Should I make up a lie like I've been levelling on the lower floors? No, if she finds out all the trust we have made till now would be for nothing. Damn it!

"To tell you the truth, I've been in an Inn for the past 2 years. I've done nothing but sit on the bar chair and drink" I tell her. She seemed surprised but didn't try to pry more.

Our food arrived and we are it all, when the waitress came up to us with the expenses I tried to pay but ultimately had no money. It was embarrassing to have Lisbeth pay, the guy should always pay for the girl, even more so after what she has done for me. As we walked we talked about smithing, Lisbeth really loves what she does. Me, well I don't know what to do.

I decided to explore the town as Lisbeth worked. It turned dark quickly and I returned. When I arrived at the shop, Lizbeth had some food ready.

"Come and eat Lisbeth's infamous Iron stew!" She sprouts with excitement.

"Iron stew?" I ask

"Yes, made for those with an iron stomach" She declares

I clear my throat and sit down. I then reach for the spoon and dip it in the stew. After I raised it to my mouth and shoved it in. I was expecting something awful but I was meet with some of the best food I've had in 2 years. I ate the whole thing before Lisbeth could ask if it was good

"I take it you like it?" She asks me

"It's super good!" I say wiping my face clean

"O, it was nothing, I had a friend come over and help me," She says blushing

"Honestly, I've never had better," I tell her

"Thanks," she says

"I'm out of it, Imma head to bed," I tell Lisbeth before leaving toward the bedroom

"Night" Lisbeth says

I wave my head and enter the room. I lay down in my bed and fell asleep.

For the first time, I had a good dream, and it was about Lisbeth...